CoolBL2 Paste Codes Spreadsheet [Organized!]

Posts 61–75 of 109 · Page 5 of 8
Can anyone re-explain how to make Stockpile Relics?
Maybe this 1 will help u out a little to understand relics.
Just look at this 1 in Editor BL2(BwAAAABvPwABCzDYYBEyGQCABcAIQAVABUAFQApABcA=)


Evolution
BL2(B+CoZ4eeUpti1m2kIVyziJpctvXQvoPgj29cBJ91eLHbGc L36wE=)

Neogenator
BL2(B3OFRn0gYKoMNdS86kmxpTr4SA6jPHUFjhXLeU3zYV7ZPi RWT4s=)

Enjoy
Two for one Gunerang
BL2(hwAAAAAbygCDpwRADiGTycNwhbEQIwLG/38JGBow/v8zxDiCsRHj)
I give maybe the most rare guns in the game, the E-Tech Rocket Launhers (you have only PBFG)

Turbulent TopNeaa, Vladof make - Corrosive, BL2(hwAAAADX9ABCx4M/CiGTlaIAQ7GLIgAFGwoJFBso/v8roHhB8Yri), Piggos
Swapper's Lancher, Tediore make - Fire, BL2(hwAAAABV/gBA54M/DiGTZaIYQ/GLggBFG4oIFBko/v8joLhB0YXi), Piggos
Quick Drawler PEAZMA CANNON, Bandit make - Fire, BL2(hwAAAABB3wBDJ4Q/AiGTXaIYQ+GLggCFG4oIFBko/v8boKhBIYvi), Piggos

You can find MUCH MORE for your list here (you do not have that many e-techs) http://www.mpgh.net/forum/658-border...tech-guns.html but sorry man I do not have the time to make all in the format you need.
Quote Originally Posted by piggos View Post
I give maybe the most rare guns in the game, the E-Tech Rocket Launhers (you have only PBFG)

Turbulent TopNeaa, Vladof make - Corrosive, BL2(hwAAAADX9ABCx4M/CiGTlaIAQ7GLIgAFGwoJFBso/v8roHhB8Yri), Piggos
Swapper's Lancher, Tediore make - Fire, BL2(hwAAAABV/gBA54M/DiGTZaIYQ/GLggBFG4oIFBko/v8joLhB0YXi), Piggos
Quick Drawler PEAZMA CANNON, Bandit make - Fire, BL2(hwAAAABB3wBDJ4Q/AiGTXaIYQ+GLggCFG4oIFBko/v8boKhBIYvi), Piggos

You can find MUCH MORE for your list here (you do not have that many e-techs) http://www.mpgh.net/forum/658-border...tech-guns.html but sorry man I do not have the time to make all in the format you need.
ey ninja, can u update your spreadsheet,
Not sure if you got them but here bro
Siren - BL2(BwAAAAB1GQBOBJwg4P+Hww==)
Assassin - BL2(BwAAAAAnaQBOAJwA4P+Hww==)
Gunzerker - BL2(BwAAAADgyQBOApwQ4P+Hww==)
Solider - BL2(BwAAAAD4UQBOBZwo4P+Hww==)
Mechro - BL2(BwAAAAB+jQJOAJ0A8P+Hww==)
Repost from old thread into new for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by sdcode3driver View Post
Last I checked these weapons were not on the legit list. I worked hard to find or trade for them because I wanted to give back to an awesome list that has helped me so much. Please be kind, if I am double posting any of these, it is by mistake. Hope this helps some people out :-) They all have flavor text

Deadly Bloom Shield
BL2(BwAAAAAK0QAJERaggxASSQHEBIQGBCTE//////////8jxP//R8Q=)

Lascaux SMG BL2(hwAAAACOVABB6ANBBCGTcWIpwQKNJQGLChYGLBdY/v8vY3HCYo3l)

Commerce SMG
BL2(hwAAAACwrQBCyANBDCGTdWIxwdKMRQELCpYHLBFY/v8rY/nDgo3l)

Aequitas Shield
BL2(BwAAAACeawAlEeqgoxAy2QFEBAQIhGzE/////////z8YxP//b8Q=)

Sunny Blockhead BL2(hwAAAAC3NwADyINADiGTtUBJg+IMpQAKHBQLKAtQ/v8fQ/mDsg3l)

Sapping Hail BL2(hwAAAACBHgCERgI/CiGTkWIoxKCK4QCDIgYIDBIY/v+vYtjD4Irh)
Thank you for this very helpful spreadsheet
Someone seriously deleted all the bank ones? What.
ninja, please update the spreadsheet D:
yeah just get stuck on transferring for both of them.. shame. :/
Does anybody have the paste code for the DVA Infinity ?
Quote Originally Posted by niebaum View Post
Does anybody have the paste code for the DVA Infinity ?
Non elemental
BL2(hwAAAACZawCE5wRACiGT6cOIhYEQ4wHG/////wkx/v8rxEiCgRHj)

Corrosive
BL2(hwAAAABs5QCE5wRACiGT6cOIhYEQ4wHG//8KGAkx/v8rxEiCgRHj)

Fire
BL2(hwAAAAA1XwCE5wRACiGT6cOIhYEQ4wHG//8JGAkx/v8rxEiCgRHj)

Shock
BL2(hwAAAADS2QCE5wRACiGT6cOIhYEQ4wHG/38KGAkx/v8rxEiCgRHj)
Uh...nice, thanks man !
Posts 61–75 of 109 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us