CoolBL2 Paste Codes Spreadsheet [Organized!]

Posts 76–90 of 109 · Page 6 of 8
First, I would like to thank all those who contribute and to the Author - great idea!

All pistols here are "Redundant Fibber", AFAIK only the non-elemental one can be obtained in-game. Those are the ones that deal a f*ckton of damage - with Bee direct shot does about 40-50K of damage (w/o any other upgrades) and a few hundred K if you ricochet the shot from walls, floor, ceiling, whatever. Over 1M is doable, especially for Gunzerkers. Hyperius can be killed easily in less than one minute solo (Siren, w/Bee, w/o any health regen). Have fun And you can credit me in spreadsheet as "Puff" - the nickname on forum is irrelevant

Non-elemental:
BL2(hwAAAABqewCC5wVADCGTbcOIhbEUAwLG/38JGBow/v/bxCCCcRTj)

Fire:
BL2(hwAAAADURwCC5wVADCGTbcOIhbEUAwLG//8JGBow/v/bxCCCcRTj)

Corrosive:
BL2(hwAAAACN/QCC5wVADCGTbcOIhbEUAwLG//8KGBow/v/bxCCCcRTj)

Shock:
BL2(hwAAAAAzwQCC5wVADCGTbcOIhbEUAwLG/38KGBow/v/bxCCCcRTj)

Slag:
BL2(hwAAAABPuACC5wVADCGTbcOIhbEUAwLG/38LGBow/v/bxCCCcRTj)
Can anybody post the paste codes for the Gunzerker's class mods, purple ones, if possible ?
Whenever I try to use any of these it says I don't have the DLC (Which I dont) are any of these things that I can get without buying the DLC
Paste Codes page stuck on transferring whenever I try to link it. It seemed to work fine until a few days ago.
Quote Originally Posted by Eaglecreek1 View Post
Paste Codes page stuck on transferring whenever I try to link it. It seemed to work fine until a few days ago.
It's working for me, maybe a connection problem on your part?
Maybe but I had tried it from both my Work PC and Home machine on a few occasions. It seems to be working fine now though.
I have two questions...

1) What's the best purple relic with elemental resistance(corrosive, incendiary and shock) ?
2) Does anybody have the paste code for such relic ?
Quote Originally Posted by niebaum View Post
I have two questions...

1) What's the best purple relic with elemental resistance(corrosive, incendiary and shock) ?
2) Does anybody have the paste code for such relic ?
Fire 24.2% Shock 27.5% Corrosive 24% Non-elemental 21.6%
BL2(BwAAAACzeQAECzbYgBEyGQCABkAIAA/A////fwlABcA=)
Does anyone have a amped up vault hunters relic or Moxxi's endowment????
Anyone know of any new codes for any of the Sir Hammerlock Big Game Hunt DLC Content??
does anyone know where I can get the save editor pastes for all the skins/heads for Gaige, Zero and Salvador!? Ive been looking for hours! When I choose the Gaige ones out of the backpacks pre created menu it says unsupported value. Also, theyre hard to navigate as they just say Yellow A or head 1 for the other characters. also, the new heads and skins get that unsupported message. THANKS![COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="Silver"]
Quote Originally Posted by cmac91989121 View Post
does anyone know where I can get the save editor pastes for all the skins/heads for Gaige, Zero and Salvador!? Ive been looking for hours! When I choose the Gaige ones out of the backpacks pre created menu it says unsupported value. Also, theyre hard to navigate as they just say Yellow A or head 1 for the other characters. also, the new heads and skins get that unsupported message. THANKS![COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="Silver"]
You'll want to check this thread, and this one.
I checked the second one and got all the ones for the DLC. However, I am on PS3 and can't use the mule. They seem to be pre set in to the backpack area however only non-dlc items/weapons/skins work. Hence, my assumption would be the coding behind these is wrong and am looking for codes I can paste in that will work.
Karma......Is there a table somewhere that describes shield and relic effects....and type??

Other than.....Effect ,1 Effect 2, Type A, Type B etc.........GearCalc is not very effective in this area.

I can usually figure out what I'd like....but it's pretty much trial and error....then saving....then opening the game to see what was actually produced.

Pretty tedious....

With weapons I think I've got it....how Barrels and Grips and the Extra Effect ultimately produces a weapon.

But Shields and Relics.....Am pretty much moving ahead blindly ...LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Unitas19 View Post
Karma......Is there a table somewhere that describes shield and relic effects....and type??

Other than.....Effect ,1 Effect 2, Type A, Type B etc.........GearCalc is not very effective in this area.

I can usually figure out what I'd like....but it's pretty much trial and error....then saving....then opening the game to see what was actually produced.

Pretty tedious....

With weapons I think I've got it....how Barrels and Grips and the Extra Effect ultimately produces a weapon.

But Shields and Relics.....Am pretty much moving ahead blindly ...LOL
I've been using the gear calculator myself. And yeah, that's pretty much how I do it for shields and relics, too.
Posts 76–90 of 109 · Page 6 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us