Each class only has 2 legendary mods. Normal ones only go to purple.
BL2 Paste Codes Spreadsheet [Organized!]
I know but if you use his paste codes every class mods of that code would basically become legendary and have orange color on them despite the fact that they can't be legendary in the game no matter how it would generated. I just wonder how he manage to keep all the orange colors on those class mods without them get deleted because I try and it keep continued to delete and his paste codes manage to stay in my backpack some how not bank but back pack as in your inventory.
EditGrid is back up. Adding new items now.
pokee doke ERROR MESSAGE ERROR MESSAGE, Master Gee's Rocket launcher, BL2(hwAAAADICAFB54IDCSEjTyAEQ0GB8P+/G4r///////9rogBC8Q==), ThatTallGuy
(This is Master Gee's Launcher he uses that only he drops. It's Pink/Seraph Class with red text that reads, "THIS GUN SHOULD NEVER DROP" The zoom is a little wierd.)
Stats: (For those who want them.)
Level Requirement: 50
Damage: 217075
Accuracy: 69.7
Fire Rate: 0.9
Reload Speed: 7.7
Magazine Size: 3
Manufacturer: Torgue
(This is Master Gee's Launcher he uses that only he drops. It's Pink/Seraph Class with red text that reads, "THIS GUN SHOULD NEVER DROP" The zoom is a little wierd.)
Stats: (For those who want them.)
Level Requirement: 50
Damage: 217075
Accuracy: 69.7
Fire Rate: 0.9
Reload Speed: 7.7
Magazine Size: 3
Manufacturer: Torgue
All up to date, everything coloured now. 388 items total.
Heres the fixed version of the Commando Terramorpha Mod:
BL2(BwAAAAAY+wAADWihQxAyGQXBAUEAwf///////////38DwQkBAME=)
Also check out this site, they have hundreds of Bank only mods with images:
deftoned7s's albums - Imgur
Perhaps you can add the better ones to your list.
BL2(BwAAAAAY+wAADWihQxAyGQXBAUEAwf///////////38DwQkBAME=)
Also check out this site, they have hundreds of Bank only mods with images:
deftoned7s's albums - Imgur
Perhaps you can add the better ones to your list.
Epic rarity Siren COMs w/ "perfect" stats (27 items)
Unyielding Banshee,Immolate(+1)/Fleet/Backdraft,BL2(BwkMnzWlcWD9qdFo/SiAUByeREGSSE0ZfF1SZA9Lu5hFtiW2enw=),boombewm
Breakneck Banshee,Fleet(+1)/Immolate/Backdraft,BL2(B4DSYKepfZJlM9nZxCVHLzfh1XoFVgpFpukN 6VtfaUThkR1AXJY=),boombewm
Scorched Banshee,Backdraft(+1)/Immolate/Fleet,BL2(B4vykMjqpmIMCNZBfZnTDNgreSPXoh5n9Y+4b1fG H+Bhh2oaDxU=),boombewm
Cunning Binder,Reaper(+1)/Helios/Suspension,BL2(B0Ev3hNk0xJFWTHlcRZbg6r3pZO4WM7ize2 JOmfOO5fPlZrq3Zg=),boombewm
Hell Binder,Helios(+1)/Reaper/Suspension,BL2(B8J7yQoIBxe8vfK8UDXNHDyV8Pgi4HXtQBJ gJ/uzXyb6uMGf++0=),boombewm
Chrono Binder,Suspension(+1)/Reaper/Helios,BL2(B0GroILL1GkxUE3QMnJoN+2wIeBeBfol2llTR/fnd3EBeVZPWts=),boombewm
Killer Cat,Mind's Eye(+1)/Wreck/Accelerate,BL2(B6Adb/WL+gh5FbpFHIQcrGCs3Q/UMQHlBQPXUC6IPwpT7tQ3iaI=),boombewm
Scheming Cat,Wreck(+1)/Mind's Eye/Accelerate,BL2(B5Tmr4ePAyM/sBIzNK7TIFdecN9dlBILJRLdaa2rUZWFgId8nKk=),boombewm
Wild Cat,Accelerate(+1)/Mind's Eye/Wreck,BL2(B1Kvi7Gl/kFKeZ3M7Fz0O10sM0QfzhXdept7kXuPyOSvbNA2cfE=),boomb ewm
Plague Fox,Blight Phoenix(+1)/Helios/Reaper,BL2(B5xiO9IYtOe++mFWk/wOq4gB7MkxvQvum8hLSCQFr2pDl8u7fOI=),boombewm
Hell Fox,Helios(+1)/Blight Phoenix/Reaper,BL2(B3bZNP+1cth2igrm4hzKN8kkaTNQ/AwoTmjGZo2GVvTQQOykask=),boombewm
Cunning Fox,Reaper(+1)/Helios/Blight Phoenix,BL2(B4sUTBwRvpJp3g/paKp2i1uLMzi3OYwSlqa72s+4dUW7o5hU8sw=),boombewm
Leeching Matriarch,Life Tap(+1)/Sustenance/Elated,BL2(B3TM4s+0Rdr28o+WBikKKPze2A/15Co5pQIzp7mJCvij2nLS14A=),boombewm
Relentless Matriarch,Sustenance(+1)/Life Tap/Elated,BL2(B59v23n2lBAebo8CXjn9t/uaYEVcpWodOw6jSVK4I8sRx7On+fE=),boombewm
Angelic Matriarch,Elated(+1)/Life Tap/Sustenance,BL2(B2PEtlY4o6vxbc4RU5kXhu9ocOGakzEHk3z 2G6JisSTtuAK9N2w=),boombewm
Merciful Nurse,Restoration(+1)/Elated/Sweet Release,BL2(B5qHCDlLnisqopTHb8EknrMoytb71sF84uvAGK O29PdV5QrRXIA=),boombewm
Angelic Nurse,Elated(+1)/Restoration/Sweet Release,BL2(B9hu26xPdSHm5bfBWlyc0aJAY4ofZg464jrTvx 3ymUrRxYHHKKc=),boombewm
Heavenly Nurse,Sweet Release(+1)/Elated/Restoration,BL2(B4f6qXipqIe8ngJS33V9HH7YAtGAOEebVu ci90syfszbvciS2fw=),boombewm
Thieving Trickster,Life Tap(+1)/Kinetic Reflection/Chain Reaction,BL2(ByB/7fyGwFBNGK6auts4axEVZ8jWQGu2uAP9dwWfI+51uUCfdLs=), boombewm
Mirrored Trickster,Kinetic Reflection(+1)/Life Tap/Chain Reaction,BL2(B9W/8rKYui3T+mH5SyXSfJZpV20DplenLHEY4ygr9DgJDkvTKXQ=), boombewm
Blurred Trickster,Chain Reaction(+1)/Life Tap/Kinetic Reflection,BL2(B8plSv5O3HuUdKsG++AMyP3RHTuaKlkE72y 1goaJDUXd/hkqnbM=),boombewm
Scheming Warder,Wreck(+1)/Ward/Recompense,BL2(B64qobbQVB6Li9Slkq8DUwf/ZvD71RbdvtxpqraEtb4n2FNO/9k=),boombewm
Guarded Warder,Ward(+1)/Wreck/Recompense,BL2(B1PD32S9829w7T+wug9EhpT11l5wZBw4Pqk 4li6qWW9/Vxpz038=),boombewm
Rebounding Warder,Recompense(+1)/Wreck/Ward,BL2(B4LB94h5cvpvsJy16XkmGLQyfMo8UnxxVopKnoolH WkJ8YoGcc4=),boombewm
Hell Witch,Helios(+1)/Flicker/Kinetic Reflection,BL2(B6tvNGfRMaa0KjWmdymyE+1SiuuyyO1MFCi 4Y4da5O89KpRLu6Y=),boombewm
Splatter Witch,Flicker(+1)/Helios/Kinetic Reflection,BL2(B8tToT7XO354ZQPU71bVBLtJ6NVpki7AjR5 EEulxZiiKmLJxwSE=),boombewm
Bullet Witch,Kinetic Reflection(+1)/Helios/Flicker,BL2(B2PxVQUlyvcPh+xSy/DACtDb6gljmOC/gLHxB4kjBb+HTobdRSE=),boombewm
I'll post more as I finish them. I plan to do Gaige>Axton>Zer0>Salvador.
EDIT: So I can't/don't want to do Gaige first due to bl2wiki having an incomplete table for her COMs. Names and manufacturers are listed, but I'm not sure if they're all correct or if anything's missing. If anyone can verify (as many as they can) them for me, I'll be able to list all of Gaige's Epic rarity COMs.
If you catch an typos in the list, please tell me.
Aaand sorry if it's hard to read. Sorta tried to leave it in the format Sniper recommended.
Unyielding Banshee,Immolate(+1)/Fleet/Backdraft,BL2(BwkMnzWlcWD9qdFo/SiAUByeREGSSE0ZfF1SZA9Lu5hFtiW2enw=),boombewm
Breakneck Banshee,Fleet(+1)/Immolate/Backdraft,BL2(B4DSYKepfZJlM9nZxCVHLzfh1XoFVgpFpukN 6VtfaUThkR1AXJY=),boombewm
Scorched Banshee,Backdraft(+1)/Immolate/Fleet,BL2(B4vykMjqpmIMCNZBfZnTDNgreSPXoh5n9Y+4b1fG H+Bhh2oaDxU=),boombewm
Cunning Binder,Reaper(+1)/Helios/Suspension,BL2(B0Ev3hNk0xJFWTHlcRZbg6r3pZO4WM7ize2 JOmfOO5fPlZrq3Zg=),boombewm
Hell Binder,Helios(+1)/Reaper/Suspension,BL2(B8J7yQoIBxe8vfK8UDXNHDyV8Pgi4HXtQBJ gJ/uzXyb6uMGf++0=),boombewm
Chrono Binder,Suspension(+1)/Reaper/Helios,BL2(B0GroILL1GkxUE3QMnJoN+2wIeBeBfol2llTR/fnd3EBeVZPWts=),boombewm
Killer Cat,Mind's Eye(+1)/Wreck/Accelerate,BL2(B6Adb/WL+gh5FbpFHIQcrGCs3Q/UMQHlBQPXUC6IPwpT7tQ3iaI=),boombewm
Scheming Cat,Wreck(+1)/Mind's Eye/Accelerate,BL2(B5Tmr4ePAyM/sBIzNK7TIFdecN9dlBILJRLdaa2rUZWFgId8nKk=),boombewm
Wild Cat,Accelerate(+1)/Mind's Eye/Wreck,BL2(B1Kvi7Gl/kFKeZ3M7Fz0O10sM0QfzhXdept7kXuPyOSvbNA2cfE=),boomb ewm
Plague Fox,Blight Phoenix(+1)/Helios/Reaper,BL2(B5xiO9IYtOe++mFWk/wOq4gB7MkxvQvum8hLSCQFr2pDl8u7fOI=),boombewm
Hell Fox,Helios(+1)/Blight Phoenix/Reaper,BL2(B3bZNP+1cth2igrm4hzKN8kkaTNQ/AwoTmjGZo2GVvTQQOykask=),boombewm
Cunning Fox,Reaper(+1)/Helios/Blight Phoenix,BL2(B4sUTBwRvpJp3g/paKp2i1uLMzi3OYwSlqa72s+4dUW7o5hU8sw=),boombewm
Leeching Matriarch,Life Tap(+1)/Sustenance/Elated,BL2(B3TM4s+0Rdr28o+WBikKKPze2A/15Co5pQIzp7mJCvij2nLS14A=),boombewm
Relentless Matriarch,Sustenance(+1)/Life Tap/Elated,BL2(B59v23n2lBAebo8CXjn9t/uaYEVcpWodOw6jSVK4I8sRx7On+fE=),boombewm
Angelic Matriarch,Elated(+1)/Life Tap/Sustenance,BL2(B2PEtlY4o6vxbc4RU5kXhu9ocOGakzEHk3z 2G6JisSTtuAK9N2w=),boombewm
Merciful Nurse,Restoration(+1)/Elated/Sweet Release,BL2(B5qHCDlLnisqopTHb8EknrMoytb71sF84uvAGK O29PdV5QrRXIA=),boombewm
Angelic Nurse,Elated(+1)/Restoration/Sweet Release,BL2(B9hu26xPdSHm5bfBWlyc0aJAY4ofZg464jrTvx 3ymUrRxYHHKKc=),boombewm
Heavenly Nurse,Sweet Release(+1)/Elated/Restoration,BL2(B4f6qXipqIe8ngJS33V9HH7YAtGAOEebVu ci90syfszbvciS2fw=),boombewm
Thieving Trickster,Life Tap(+1)/Kinetic Reflection/Chain Reaction,BL2(ByB/7fyGwFBNGK6auts4axEVZ8jWQGu2uAP9dwWfI+51uUCfdLs=), boombewm
Mirrored Trickster,Kinetic Reflection(+1)/Life Tap/Chain Reaction,BL2(B9W/8rKYui3T+mH5SyXSfJZpV20DplenLHEY4ygr9DgJDkvTKXQ=), boombewm
Blurred Trickster,Chain Reaction(+1)/Life Tap/Kinetic Reflection,BL2(B8plSv5O3HuUdKsG++AMyP3RHTuaKlkE72y 1goaJDUXd/hkqnbM=),boombewm
Scheming Warder,Wreck(+1)/Ward/Recompense,BL2(B64qobbQVB6Li9Slkq8DUwf/ZvD71RbdvtxpqraEtb4n2FNO/9k=),boombewm
Guarded Warder,Ward(+1)/Wreck/Recompense,BL2(B1PD32S9829w7T+wug9EhpT11l5wZBw4Pqk 4li6qWW9/Vxpz038=),boombewm
Rebounding Warder,Recompense(+1)/Wreck/Ward,BL2(B4LB94h5cvpvsJy16XkmGLQyfMo8UnxxVopKnoolH WkJ8YoGcc4=),boombewm
Hell Witch,Helios(+1)/Flicker/Kinetic Reflection,BL2(B6tvNGfRMaa0KjWmdymyE+1SiuuyyO1MFCi 4Y4da5O89KpRLu6Y=),boombewm
Splatter Witch,Flicker(+1)/Helios/Kinetic Reflection,BL2(B8tToT7XO354ZQPU71bVBLtJ6NVpki7AjR5 EEulxZiiKmLJxwSE=),boombewm
Bullet Witch,Kinetic Reflection(+1)/Helios/Flicker,BL2(B2PxVQUlyvcPh+xSy/DACtDb6gljmOC/gLHxB4kjBb+HTobdRSE=),boombewm
I'll post more as I finish them. I plan to do Gaige>Axton>Zer0>Salvador.
EDIT: So I can't/don't want to do Gaige first due to bl2wiki having an incomplete table for her COMs. Names and manufacturers are listed, but I'm not sure if they're all correct or if anything's missing. If anyone can verify (as many as they can) them for me, I'll be able to list all of Gaige's Epic rarity COMs.
If you catch an typos in the list, please tell me.
Aaand sorry if it's hard to read. Sorta tried to leave it in the format Sniper recommended.
I would love to get the modded " The Hive " rocket it shoots some green balls staying up in the air.. If anyone got it let me know!! 

Nice one boom. Don't worry too much about format as long as they're all the same format, what you put there is fine. I'll regex it all when you're done and throw em in all at once.
Very nice work, been getting too many sites with less than desireable weapon/shield codes (Had to play around with the editor some more to get what i wanted). Thanks!
Expeditious 1340 Shield (from Out of Body Experience)
BL2(BwAAAABL9gAKERigoxAyGQFEA8QFRCTE/////////z8YBDcESMQ=)
BL2(BwAAAABL9gAKERigoxAyGQFEA8QFRCTE/////////z8YBDcESMQ=)
I found the below item in game using the slot machine, changed the level and element only:
Vengeful Infinity
Damage: 9307
Accuracy: 88.8
Fire Rate: 9.4
BL2(hwAAAAARmACE5wRACiGT6cN4hYEQYwHG/38JGB4w/v8rxGiDgRHj)
Vengeful Infinity (Corrosive)
Damage: 7756
Accuracy: 88.8
Fire Rate: 9.4
BL2(hwAAAAD2HgCE5wRACiGT6cN4hYEQYwHG//8KGB4w/v8rxGiDgRHj)
Vengeful Infinity (Fire)
Damage: 7756
Accuracy: 88.8
Fire Rate: 9.4
BL2(hwAAAACvpACE5wRACiGT6cN4hYEQYwHG//8JGB4w/v8rxGiDgRHj)
Vengeful Infinity (Shock)
Damage: 7756
Accuracy: 88.8
Fire Rate: 9.4
BL2(hwAAAABIIgCE5wRACiGT6cN4hYEQYwHG/38KGB4w/v8rxGiDgRHj)
It's slightly more powerful than the 10.4 FR one, but I think 10.4 FR with elemental can't be created by the game.
At least mine is legitimately created by the game RNG.. =)
Practicable Conference Call
Damage: 5220x7
Accuracy: 70.4
Fire Rate: 4.3
Reload Speed: 2.7
Magazine Size: 10
BL2(hwAAAABbHQACaINADCGTkUJZg+IKJQFKG5QKKBJQ/v+/QhGDggvl)
Practicable Conference Call (Fire)
Damage: 5220x7
Accuracy: 70.4
Fire Rate: 4.3
Reload Speed: 2.7
Magazine Size: 10
BL2(hwAAAACZWAACaINADCGTkUJZg+IKJQFKGxQLKBJQ/v+/QhGDggvl)
Practicable Conference Call (Corrosive)
Damage: 5220x7
Accuracy: 70.4
Fire Rate: 4.3
Reload Speed: 2.7
Magazine Size: 10
BL2(hwAAAAAnZAACaINADCGTkUJZg+IKJQFKG5QLKBJQ/v+/QhGDggvl)
Practicable Conference Call (Shock)
Damage: 5220x7
Accuracy: 70.4
Fire Rate: 4.3
Reload Speed: 2.7
Magazine Size: 10
BL2(hwAAAABWVQACaINADCGTkUJZg+IKJQFKGxQMKBJQ/v+/QhGDggvl)
Practicable Conference Call (Slag)
Damage: 5220x7
Accuracy: 70.4
Fire Rate: 4.3
Reload Speed: 2.7
Magazine Size: 10
BL2(hwAAAADoaQACaINADCGTkUJZg+IKJQFKG5QMKBJQ/v+/QhGDggvl)
The CC is weaker than 5788x7, but the accuracy, fire rate, reload speed, and magazine size is higher.
Especially the fire rate and reload speed..
Best used by Gunzerker with Ammo Regen Class Mod and Inconceivable + 5 Shots Or 6 skills..
With those class mod and skills, it's like unlimited ammo.. Very Fun =)
Vengeful Infinity
Damage: 9307
Accuracy: 88.8
Fire Rate: 9.4
BL2(hwAAAAARmACE5wRACiGT6cN4hYEQYwHG/38JGB4w/v8rxGiDgRHj)
Vengeful Infinity (Corrosive)
Damage: 7756
Accuracy: 88.8
Fire Rate: 9.4
BL2(hwAAAAD2HgCE5wRACiGT6cN4hYEQYwHG//8KGB4w/v8rxGiDgRHj)
Vengeful Infinity (Fire)
Damage: 7756
Accuracy: 88.8
Fire Rate: 9.4
BL2(hwAAAACvpACE5wRACiGT6cN4hYEQYwHG//8JGB4w/v8rxGiDgRHj)
Vengeful Infinity (Shock)
Damage: 7756
Accuracy: 88.8
Fire Rate: 9.4
BL2(hwAAAABIIgCE5wRACiGT6cN4hYEQYwHG/38KGB4w/v8rxGiDgRHj)
It's slightly more powerful than the 10.4 FR one, but I think 10.4 FR with elemental can't be created by the game.
At least mine is legitimately created by the game RNG.. =)
Practicable Conference Call
Damage: 5220x7
Accuracy: 70.4
Fire Rate: 4.3
Reload Speed: 2.7
Magazine Size: 10
BL2(hwAAAABbHQACaINADCGTkUJZg+IKJQFKG5QKKBJQ/v+/QhGDggvl)
Practicable Conference Call (Fire)
Damage: 5220x7
Accuracy: 70.4
Fire Rate: 4.3
Reload Speed: 2.7
Magazine Size: 10
BL2(hwAAAACZWAACaINADCGTkUJZg+IKJQFKGxQLKBJQ/v+/QhGDggvl)
Practicable Conference Call (Corrosive)
Damage: 5220x7
Accuracy: 70.4
Fire Rate: 4.3
Reload Speed: 2.7
Magazine Size: 10
BL2(hwAAAAAnZAACaINADCGTkUJZg+IKJQFKG5QLKBJQ/v+/QhGDggvl)
Practicable Conference Call (Shock)
Damage: 5220x7
Accuracy: 70.4
Fire Rate: 4.3
Reload Speed: 2.7
Magazine Size: 10
BL2(hwAAAABWVQACaINADCGTkUJZg+IKJQFKGxQMKBJQ/v+/QhGDggvl)
Practicable Conference Call (Slag)
Damage: 5220x7
Accuracy: 70.4
Fire Rate: 4.3
Reload Speed: 2.7
Magazine Size: 10
BL2(hwAAAADoaQACaINADCGTkUJZg+IKJQFKG5QMKBJQ/v+/QhGDggvl)
The CC is weaker than 5788x7, but the accuracy, fire rate, reload speed, and magazine size is higher.
Especially the fire rate and reload speed..
Best used by Gunzerker with Ammo Regen Class Mod and Inconceivable + 5 Shots Or 6 skills..
With those class mod and skills, it's like unlimited ammo.. Very Fun =)
"It's slightly more powerful than the 10.4 FR one, but I think 10.4 FR with elemental can't be created by the game.
At least mine is legitimately created by the game RNG.. =)"
In the case of the Infinity, it'll only generate an element if the proper prefix is given to it (Burning for Fire, Caustic for Corrosive, Discharge for Shock). Adding an element manually won't make the gun a bank-only weapon because you're just saying "Screw it, here, shoot fire," while Gunbot (or whatever it's called now) stops and thinks "Ooh, I can't do that."
At least mine is legitimately created by the game RNG.. =)"
In the case of the Infinity, it'll only generate an element if the proper prefix is given to it (Burning for Fire, Caustic for Corrosive, Discharge for Shock). Adding an element manually won't make the gun a bank-only weapon because you're just saying "Screw it, here, shoot fire," while Gunbot (or whatever it's called now) stops and thinks "Ooh, I can't do that."
But... I got it from the slot machine... The one I got is Vengeful Infinity (Corrosive) level 41, which is my current main mission level..
The other, non-elemental, shock, and fire are made using the save editor..
Seriously.. I got Vengeful Infinity (Corrosive) without the Caustic pre-fix in game..
The other, non-elemental, shock, and fire are made using the save editor..
Seriously.. I got Vengeful Infinity (Corrosive) without the Caustic pre-fix in game..
Here's some custom grenades that will not disappear even if you put it in your backpack! A non-legit legit grenade, imagine that :O
BL2(By/+JuaR9d8g6J5qYvj6u+sImnps5zyNdFSHu3C31fhdIkhMuWo=)
BL2(B6q+m5om1YFSizSNnHLfAGuLDxGmObFcb0dai8czNsK7g+ 7VhqA=)
BL2(B5rJDZf53OcyVjseRBJRSOUjgSZVWb0e5e6f5sLmyqxXEB F89Rs=)
BL2(B842M0lI3BKH3bz6NvG2OAXMcagnEXnpHKruzmlp//7aqabSfGk=)
BL2(B48RhZ1hIWF3rsMdoFQUolvHnpp4Hw1YCysz916Bsm3EsC qKhus=)
BL2(B7+RNfxN3GaUygF0lBvDrHPMNWCilgODS6wVn+rf96GnWc LmZnU=)
BL2(BxbUXpAAOhro3IgEg2B7xwSkAk6tui3sGI1ml7BiN6zLOd ISZJk=)
BL2(B14e5DFaHFu6uQhq22zhmGrckseBy4ooIOKAP+gJfs8scw ==)
BL2(B5/H7ExL+9skcSDbvFanS3wl0qHGuMzS2di2RrbgF4hjOg==)
Try them, they will blow your mind (and your body, so watch out before lobbing these!)
BL2(By/+JuaR9d8g6J5qYvj6u+sImnps5zyNdFSHu3C31fhdIkhMuWo=)
BL2(B6q+m5om1YFSizSNnHLfAGuLDxGmObFcb0dai8czNsK7g+ 7VhqA=)
BL2(B5rJDZf53OcyVjseRBJRSOUjgSZVWb0e5e6f5sLmyqxXEB F89Rs=)
BL2(B842M0lI3BKH3bz6NvG2OAXMcagnEXnpHKruzmlp//7aqabSfGk=)
BL2(B48RhZ1hIWF3rsMdoFQUolvHnpp4Hw1YCysz916Bsm3EsC qKhus=)
BL2(B7+RNfxN3GaUygF0lBvDrHPMNWCilgODS6wVn+rf96GnWc LmZnU=)
BL2(BxbUXpAAOhro3IgEg2B7xwSkAk6tui3sGI1ml7BiN6zLOd ISZJk=)
BL2(B14e5DFaHFu6uQhq22zhmGrckseBy4ooIOKAP+gJfs8scw ==)
BL2(B5/H7ExL+9skcSDbvFanS3wl0qHGuMzS2di2RrbgF4hjOg==)
Try them, they will blow your mind (and your body, so watch out before lobbing these!)
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Borderlands 2 HacksSave Editor Paste Codes Spreadsheet
8 Borderlands 2 HacksOrganized Paste Codes Spread Sheet + Instructional Video
3 Borderlands 2 HacksREQUEST: Unique Weapon Paste CodesSI 12 Borderlands 2 Hacksi cant get the paste code to work with revision 82 what am i doing wrongPR 1 Borderlands 2 HacksLooking for cohesion longbow paste codeAL 8
