nice work on the spread sheet bro. +rep and thanks
BL2 Paste Codes Spreadsheet [Organized!]
is it gnna be able to have it all in backpack or that wont ever happen? 

I'm away on business this week so I won't have much time to update the spreadsheet, but anything posted will probably make it in this weekend, so feel free to keep posting codes!
U can just copy and Paste my Snipers out here: http://www.editgrid.com/user/norush/NoRush
nice tuts , thanks given .
For the shredifier / vladof purple / dahl purple I submitted the comment should probably be highest damage variant
Just because i havent seen one of these posted yet:
Taktikal Madhous: BL2(hwAAAADnggCABgM/AiGTxWIoxJCLAQGDIoYGDBMY/v/rYkjDQIzh)
4740 Dam
87.7 Acc
7.5 fire rate
8.0 reload speed
113 clip size
+stability
no idea if this is maxed out. I took a lvl 34 one i had and changed it to 50 and thats it.
Taktikal Madhous: BL2(hwAAAADnggCABgM/AiGTxWIoxJCLAQGDIoYGDBMY/v/rYkjDQIzh)
4740 Dam
87.7 Acc
7.5 fire rate
8.0 reload speed
113 clip size
+stability
no idea if this is maxed out. I took a lvl 34 one i had and changed it to 50 and thats it.
thanks awesome post
links not working for me????????????????????????????????
the links are down 

Look like the entire editgrid service is down.
I made a backup here until EditGrid is back up. If EditGrid is not back up soon SniperZer0, let me know if you want and I'll give you write access to the spreadsheet.
https://*****************/spreadsheet/...iSTVwX1E#gid=0
https://*****************/spreadsheet/...iSTVwX1E#gid=0
I have a list up on google docs. All items are non-bank and should be level 50
https://*****************/document/d/1...GeM/edit?pli=1ⓘ
https://*****************/document/d/1...GeM/edit?pli=1ⓘ
Thanks for the backups. Hopefully editgrid is back soon.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Borderlands 2 HacksSave Editor Paste Codes Spreadsheet
8 Borderlands 2 HacksOrganized Paste Codes Spread Sheet + Instructional Video
3 Borderlands 2 HacksREQUEST: Unique Weapon Paste CodesSI 12 Borderlands 2 Hacksi cant get the paste code to work with revision 82 what am i doing wrongPR 1 Borderlands 2 HacksLooking for cohesion longbow paste codeAL 8
