CoolBL2 Paste Codes Spreadsheet [Organized!]

Posts 91–105 of 109 · Page 7 of 8
can you trade the stuff you create?
Quote Originally Posted by fatninja343 View Post
can you trade the stuff you create?
Your call...

If you stick within the parameters of the Editor and don't mod outside values....then anything you create is a weapon that has a chance of being generated in the game and therefore a so-called "Legit Weapon"....no black text.....and will save just fine in your backpack between gaming sessions....

Most of the trading folks over at GearBox want the items they trade for to be "legit" and found in the game through normal means.....some are tremendously touchy on the subject....be careful

legitimately gotten in game.....not created from scratch with a Paste Code....

My rule of thumb is i only trade stuff I have found....or traded others for....

but...if I am going to keep something for my play only....and I just spent hours farming for a particular item.....but it just misses the specs I want....certain grip, certain scope, dual bullets/twin/DP, etc.....

I mod that weapon with values that CAN be found within a game....

Probably crazy logic....but it works for me.....and makes the game more FUN

and that's what gaming is all about....FUN
Hi guys.
Is there anyway you can paste multiple codes at once with Gibbed? or paste them one by one.

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by kimchidaddy View Post
Hi guys.
Is there anyway you can paste multiple codes at once with Gibbed? or paste them one by one.

Thanks.
One by one only, I'm afraid. Then again it doesn't take that long, even with 20+ codes.
Quote Originally Posted by KarmaTheAlligator View Post
One by one only, I'm afraid. Then again it doesn't take that long, even with 20+ codes.
You can copy and paste as many codes as you want at one time. You can even copy an entire paragraph with a code in the middle and it will only paste the code in gibbed.
Quote Originally Posted by blakwidowstang View Post
You can copy and paste as many codes as you want at one time. You can even copy an entire paragraph with a code in the middle and it will only paste the code in gibbed.
I stand corrected. Funny, I tried with earlier versions of the save editor and it didn't work. Thanks for correcting me on that.
Quote Originally Posted by Unitas19 View Post
Your call...

If you stick within the parameters of the Editor and don't mod outside values....then anything you create is a weapon that has a chance of being generated in the game and therefore a so-called "Legit Weapon"....no black text.....and will save just fine in your backpack between gaming sessions....

Most of the trading folks over at GearBox want the items they trade for to be "legit" and found in the game through normal means.....some are tremendously touchy on the subject....be careful

legitimately gotten in game.....not created from scratch with a Paste Code....

My rule of thumb is i only trade stuff I have found....or traded others for....

but...if I am going to keep something for my play only....and I just spent hours farming for a particular item.....but it just misses the specs I want....certain grip, certain scope, dual bullets/twin/DP, etc.....

I mod that weapon with values that CAN be found within a game....

Probably crazy logic....but it works for me.....and makes the game more FUN

and that's what gaming is all about....FUN
Same thing here !
hey can anyone help me? I try and open my main save but all i get is "reencode mismatch", ihave tried while other saves and they all work fine. Any help?
Quote Originally Posted by jimmybob98 View Post
hey can anyone help me? I try and open my main save but all i get is "reencode mismatch", ihave tried while other saves and they all work fine. Any help?
I'm having the same issue. I just got the program today. Started a new game and got through one or two save points. Yet when I try to open my save file with the program, I get the same "reencode mismatch" error. I've looked at every post on all 7 pages of this thread, and the quoted post above is the only mention of this I have found. Could someone please explain the cure for our apparent retardation?
Quote Originally Posted by abradfor View Post
I'm having the same issue. I just got the program today. Started a new game and got through one or two save points. Yet when I try to open my save file with the program, I get the same "reencode mismatch" error. I've looked at every post on all 7 pages of this thread, and the quoted post above is the only mention of this I have found. Could someone please explain the cure for our apparent retardation?
Do you open SaveGame.sav or Save0001.sav?
Here is the Legendary Berseker Class mod
Okay, so used the gearcalc and looked at the parts to make a class mod, but I can't seem to understand it and ive been searching for tuts to no avail. So I was wondering if someone could make this for me and then send me the paste code.. here is the part list

Type Definition GD_ClassMods.A_Item_Siren.ClassMod_Siren_Trickster
Balance Definition GD_ItemGrades.ClassMods.BalDef_ClassMod_Siren_04_V eryRare
Manufacturer GD_Manufacturers.Manufacturers.Vladof
Specialization GD_ClassMods.Specialization.Spec_AS1_-BS2_CS3
Primary Effect GD_ClassMods.StatPrimary.PrimaryStat_A5_B0_C0
Secondary Effect GD_ClassMods.StatPrimary02.PrimaryStat02_A0_B0_C0
Effect Penalty GD_ClassMods.StatPenalty.StatPenalty_A0_B0_C0
Prefix GD_ClassMods.Prefix_Siren.Prefix_Trickster_00_Tric kster
Title GD_ClassMods.Title.Title_ClassMod


this is the one I want, well what it should look like :I
There's non-legit/over-powered weapons in this too right? If so, this is the GREATEST contribution I've ever seen.
thanks a lot

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

thanks a lot

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

thanks a lot

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

sorry i didint realize i was spamming i thought my messages didint send, if i broke a rule that wasnt on purpose
Posts 91–105 of 109 · Page 7 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us