Cheat detected....

Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
So now even if I get another MW3 game and run it legit they will ban me again because there is stuff on my computer that I am unaware of?
Quote Originally Posted by johnharry View Post
So now even if I get another MW3 game and run it legit they will ban me again because there is stuff on my computer that I am unaware of?
lol, No.

...
Well, banned too, in both accounts. Btw in my first account never used a hack.
Quote Originally Posted by KlaKsyBack View Post
This is the end for me. I won't be here anymore. I want to be legit once again. Now that I've been banned from MW3 I realize this isn't what i wanted at all. I thought I could trust x22. seems not...

(Almost) Every hack on this site says "Use At Your Own Risk." You have no one to blame but yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
(Almost) Every hack on this site says "Use At Your Own Risk." You have no one to blame but yourself.
He clearly said "x22", not "MPGH".
Quote Originally Posted by rawr im a tiger View Post
He clearly said "x22", not "MPGH".
He also said he was never coming to this site again because of a ban.
I can't hack mine ban
Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?