Cheat detected....

Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
insane have you got a link for this russian key site?
Quote Originally Posted by tonyicema View Post
insane have you got a link for this russian key site?
Google MW3 Russian Key - look for a site that uses safe payment methods such as paypal and read site instructions carefully they all have multiple banners etc.

For fast turn around look for autokey sites with keys in stock
Uh, I have a question. Could VAC actually, "Scan Your PC," for hacks? PunkBuster did it when I actually had Origin, and that's how I got banned on BF3, was because PunkBuster detected a DLL in my PC.
Quote Originally Posted by Yangster View Post
Uh, I have a question. Could VAC actually, "Scan Your PC," for hacks? PunkBuster did it when I actually had Origin, and that's how I got banned on BF3, was because PunkBuster detected a DLL in my PC.
Read the EULA/TOS. If it's not mentioned the probably no. I say this because if they don't say they scan your PC, and they do, they can be sued/or worse for invasion of privacy. (Think Warden for WoW and all those shanagins.)

Also, just read this, nearly shit myself, logged in, not banned, relief like you don't know.
yes they can ...
there actually is a page out there somewhere within valves site that shows what other programs people running steam run with percentages of the population, last time i looked utorrent was the top one ... who the hell torrents while gaming, i have a 100mb connection and i still turn my torrents off to game

edit: http://store.steampowered.com/hws u r v e y take out the spaces its blocked by content filter
Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
yes they can ...
there actually is a page out there somewhere within valves site that shows what other programs people running steam run with percentages of the population, last time i looked utorrent was the top one ... who the hell torrents while gaming, i have a 100mb connection and i still turn my torrents off to game

edit: Welcome to Steam take out the spaces its blocked by content filter
They're not scanning jack really in these scans. The OS isn't a scan, hardware isn't software, etc.
Really I can only think of the DX as a scan, and even then, that's just DX.
Edit, scrolled down.

Damn.
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
They're not scanning jack really in these scans. The OS isn't a scan, hardware isn't software, etc.
Really I can only think of the DX as a scan, and even then, that's just DX.
Edit, scrolled down.

Damn.
thats just what they publish that they scan, you know the vac scans pick up more.
AFAIK they only scan for installed programs.. not programs running with the game...
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
AFAIK they only scan for installed programs.. not programs running with the game...
Good, because I have so many hacks on my PC I forgot to delete.
Quote Originally Posted by Yangster View Post
Good, because I have so many hacks on my PC I forgot to delete.

/msgtoshort
Quote Originally Posted by Yangster View Post
Good, because I have so many hacks on my PC I forgot to delete.
Upload them to ******* and later when u need them download them
This is the end for me. I won't be here anymore. I want to be legit once again. Now that I've been banned from MW3 I realize this isn't what i wanted at all. I thought I could trust x22. seems not...
Quote Originally Posted by ariffin1201 View Post
Ip ban????????
VAC doesn't give IP Bans... its bad for business...
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
VAC doesn't give IP Bans... its bad for business...
Oh I see. .
Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?