Cheat detected....

Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Rapidinha View Post


well... i contacted steam about it, doubt they'll do anything. i have a feeling i'll just end up doing what op suggested. sit back and wait for bo2 to release. if i get this happening to me on bo2 though, im gonna chew out steam's ass for it

Unless they accidentally mass banned a bunch of people like they did in MW2 then it is very unlikely they will do anything. And that ban wave happened when others that were hacking did not get banned, so i doubt it is the case here.
Im Not Banned Good thing i check mpgh every 5 minutes
Quote Originally Posted by xXStormKillaXx View Post
Im Not Banned Good thing i check mpgh every 5 minutes
you played a game yet or just looked at vac status
Played A Game It Seems im fine.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Anyway untill the EXPERT CODERZZZ [INSANE] [MASTER] And all of them figure out the way around this shitty anti hacking stuff im off to ps3 :P
Quote Originally Posted by xXStormKillaXx View Post
Played A Game It Seems im fine.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Anyway untill the EXPERT CODERZZZ [INSANE] [MASTER] And all of them figure out the way around this shitty anti hacking stuff im off to ps3 :P
Insane isn't going to be here cause of college I assume. Atleast that is what I heard. He will still post I guess but not do hacks. And it's only fair that we get banned xD, obviously we are cheating and hacking so.
Ok lets be honest.....I have been on MW2 and MW3 for about 4 years.... 3 of those years I jammed as a straight up shooter and did well.. Then the day that MW3 came out there was hackers all over the place.... I wasn't one of them.....But soon afterwards I was because I was getting my az kicked as soon as I spawned and ever since I have been hacking my az off..... I enjoyed every minute of it... OK now Cheat detected.... Now I am waiting for Black ops 2 to come out and hopefully, which I doubt, the game will be fair so once again I will be hacking then too..... Wolverine..... ratio 1.54 before hacking Cheat detected and I am on gone until blk ops 2......I will say that call of duty is an enabler for hacks.. I do not regret anything and thank MPGH for you help in kicking the other hackers az's...Peace brothers for it has been great....
Yep, VAC has finally decided to be more aggressive on MW3 for once. Be extra careful about what hacks you use, ESPECIALLY injectable ones.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Yep, VAC has finally decided to be more aggressive on MW3 for once. Be extra careful about what hacks you use, ESPECIALLY injectable ones.
I used -InSane- 's aimbot about 3 days ago. This morning I deleted it. Will I get banned? All my friends did but me.
Quote Originally Posted by Overclocker55 View Post
I used -InSane- 's aimbot about 3 days ago. This morning I deleted it. Will I get banned? All my friends did but me.
No idea. If you're not banned now, then you probably won't. Just make sure not to use it because it's detected.
Quote Originally Posted by Overclocker55 View Post
I used -InSane- 's aimbot about 3 days ago.
Same, I have been banned. You may have got off easy?
Quote Originally Posted by Overclocker55 View Post
I used -InSane- 's aimbot about 3 days ago. This morning I deleted it. Will I get banned? All my friends did but me.
I still use it, doubt you will be banned.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidinha View Post
anyone know if people sell cheap CD keys for MW3? we could just make a 2nd account and play off the new, not-banned account with the new CD key.
Have fun trying, if MPGH doesn't know how to get hacked accounts, doubt anyone else will be able to.
Mate really! when you download the hacks! read that they all state : USE AT OWN RISK!
Ive been banned a couple of times for being a novice! either smart up or don't hack!
anyone know if people sell cheap CD keys for MW3? we could just make a 2nd account and play off the new, not-banned account with the new CD key.
Quote Originally Posted by Rapidinha View Post
anyone know if people sell cheap CD keys for MW3? we could just make a 2nd account and play off the new, not-banned account with the new CD key.
Buy some russian Key.. I've paid 15 bucks for mine :P
screw u valve and steam ¬¬ i was baned yesterday, some day can play again


see'ya
Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?