Patched[Test Release # 2] SlenfBot

Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Provodnik View Post
I tried 30 auto finish with 2accaunts and i didnt get any part. Are you sure ist working?

Btw slenfbot is working fine
Good, well all players use it, it gives performance and after market parts and skills, not every time but it's the easiest method, keep doing it in High Stakes & most wanted, try to quit after your friends may it gives better parts, idk what's wrong...people whisper me after minutes of using AutoFinish : Hey..TH Hack is back ???
good luck.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JerryLMatin View Post
I don't know why, but when I use this hack, I lose money instead, like -300 :/ I fail.
it happens with me too... 2 things to do : always keep NFSW gmz Trainer running then ...
1st: make sure that F9 "Auto Finish" is NOT activated, keep it off, & F4 "Pursuit MAX lv" Must be activated
if u still losing money after that... 2nd: Active F5 Auto Driver
good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by thevipervenom View Post
Good, well all players use it, it gives performance and after market parts and skills, not every time but it's the easiest method, keep doing it in High Stakes & most wanted, try to quit after your friends may it gives better parts, idk what's wrong...people whisper me after minutes of using AutoFinish : Hey..TH Hack is back ???
good luck
I tried once more about 50racec. And I got 6-7parts[1perfomance,3aftermaker,3skill]
So its same chance for ultra part like i drove same stage? exmple high stakes. Like i did thos 50racec normaly i choosed card?
I hope i can get pro or ultra part like this.
Tnx, if i didnt saw your post i woundt tried it once more
Quote Originally Posted by Provodnik View Post
I tried once more about 50racec. And I got 6-7parts[1perfomance,3aftermaker,3skill]
So its same chance for ultra part like i drove same stage? exmple high stakes. Like i did thos 50racec normaly i choosed card?
I hope i can get pro or ultra part like this.
Tnx, if i didnt saw your post i woundt tried it once more
very good
High Stakes is popular as best event for parts, i'm sure about that before car classes patch, but after that i don't know, maybe something changed, u can try another event if u found it better, and u'll get ultra parts, if u want to do it faster...don't get busted ur self, just quit after "GO", and ur other friend tell u if u got rare thing
Quote Originally Posted by thevipervenom View Post
very good
High Stakes is popular as best event for parts, i'm sure about that before car classes patch, but after that i don't know, maybe something changed, u can try another event if u found it better, and u'll get ultra parts, if u want to do it faster...don't get busted ur self, just quit after "GO", and ur other friend tell u if u got rare thing
@thevipervenom thats right mate! <3
I see that on the Dark's team forum!
P.S credits for my mother no?
No tell my you made ​​this boot :-j
It works fine but when the game ends it dont joi automtic sorry bad english but i need to press every time again on join ;s
nice work.... i got 2.500 to 3.000 cash evry 2-3 sec!!! Nicee
Quote Originally Posted by jovica1994 View Post
nice work.... i got 2.500 to 3.000 cash evry 2-3 sec!!! Nicee
man can you please tell me how ? i get 1900$every 12 seconds with full pursuit cash skill mods.
Quote Originally Posted by makaveligunz View Post
man can you please tell me how ? i get 1900$every 12 seconds with full pursuit cash skill mods.
I think hes using double cash amplifier.
why I give only 1500? I can not do that to give me more?
So good thank you
Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?