Well, what if you only increased the attack slightly, and you were in a group? you would still get the drop when the enemy was actually dead, and you would get credit for the kill, and soulbound damage on it. Also, the 30 percent thing for auto nexus doesn't always work, so why not?
Outdated4.0 Hack for prod by me
Increasing the damage by 1, 100 or 1000 doesn't change anything. You'd see a difference in damage in your client, but you'd actually be hitting monsters for the same damage as you would without increased attack. Yes, you'd get loot, exp and fame, but you wouldn't be killing monsters any faster than you would without the "increased attack".
That screenshot... The UI, the ammy sprite... I think this may be some Photoshoppery on the version number, which looks pretty decent but not perfect. I hope to be proven wrong.
You would not actually get credit for the kill unless your normal base damage killed the monster.
The server reads your real attack, monsters just remove themselves from your screen sooner.
To the best of my knowledge you would get drops and XP, but only if someone else came along and finished the job. But in my tests i did not actually test experience, only the actual killing of monsters.
I haven't died the times I tested, but i wouldn't rule out the possibility. This isn't worth using as a godmode... Both because you can't see any projectiles from the ghosts (you'd be better off just playing with auto nexus), and because if you could in fact die from it sometimes, you wouldn't have been able to dodge the projectiles since they don't exist on your client.
The server reads your real attack, monsters just remove themselves from your screen sooner.
To the best of my knowledge you would get drops and XP, but only if someone else came along and finished the job. But in my tests i did not actually test experience, only the actual killing of monsters.
I haven't died the times I tested, but i wouldn't rule out the possibility. This isn't worth using as a godmode... Both because you can't see any projectiles from the ghosts (you'd be better off just playing with auto nexus), and because if you could in fact die from it sometimes, you wouldn't have been able to dodge the projectiles since they don't exist on your client.
I mostly did it for myself lol ^_^
When i learned about the attack hack i did minor testing (just basically using it and seeing things die fast, same as what the OP has done) and then i tried suggesting it to Nilly for potentially hacking other stats, but Nilly provided a pretty good argument at why I wasn't right about actually gaining the attack, and then I went into more in-depth testing and found I was wrong.
The main eye opener was when i soloed UDL, I killed the boss, but the event did not end, i got no items and the portal did not open... I looked at the minimap to see the boss's red dot was still there, but nothing was happening. I waited a bit, and then the ghost minions spawned, and that was basically the end of it. These guys spawned, i killed them, but i could kill the boss even by shooting in the direction that the minimap suggested it was in.
That's only half the truth, you would appear to be killing the monsters faster.
If you set your damage to billions, you could in fact run in and shoot whatever boss you want once, and it would die. But only on your client, this is why people like the original poster get confused about it at first.
When i learned about the attack hack i did minor testing (just basically using it and seeing things die fast, same as what the OP has done) and then i tried suggesting it to Nilly for potentially hacking other stats, but Nilly provided a pretty good argument at why I wasn't right about actually gaining the attack, and then I went into more in-depth testing and found I was wrong.
The main eye opener was when i soloed UDL, I killed the boss, but the event did not end, i got no items and the portal did not open... I looked at the minimap to see the boss's red dot was still there, but nothing was happening. I waited a bit, and then the ghost minions spawned, and that was basically the end of it. These guys spawned, i killed them, but i could kill the boss even by shooting in the direction that the minimap suggested it was in.
That's only half the truth, you would appear to be killing the monsters faster.
If you set your damage to billions, you could in fact run in and shoot whatever boss you want once, and it would die. But only on your client, this is why people like the original poster get confused about it at first.
If this works, i'll be happy.
I hate the new UI with that stupid hp/mana pot buy buttons for 5 gold...
It just makes the game look so tacky
I hate the new UI with that stupid hp/mana pot buy buttons for 5 gold...
It just makes the game look so tacky
add me pls on skype i need your help
skype name: codluckyhd
skype name: codluckyhd
Thanks for the release!
I can see that. Im really hoping it changes soon.
Thanks
Thanks for making a client for v4.0 



This thread is closed for replies.
