Outdated4.0 Hack for prod by me

Posts 46–60 of 145 · Page 4 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by BananaNation View Post
his does not seem legit. Well I don't mean it that way but it seems to good to be true I should say.
I also agree, @pendal331, please upload a pic from the client with the new sprite. It seems very suspicious even though it says 4.0.0 on the bottom of the screen. Lastly, Is it just me or is he glowing red like how you do in oryx domination...
Quote Originally Posted by poshtick View Post
I also agree, @pendal331, please upload a pic from the client with the new sprite. It seems very suspicious even though it says 4.0.0 on the bottom of the screen. Lastly, Is it just me or is he glowing red like how you do in oryx domination...
He is.
And I like it...
I would very much like this red glow to be added to Nillys mod selector It would be cool, and helpful for finding myself in large crowds XD
Quote Originally Posted by Madmayhem View Post
I would very much like this red glow to be added to Nillys mod selector It would be cool, and helpful for finding myself in large crowds XD
Well Before the update I was using oryx domination with the mod selector to get that red glow.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...12-v1-5-a.html
Just in case anyone wants to use it and not have look for it.(even though it is still on the first page)
Do you Guys Really believe this? Its obviosly Fake look at the inventory, its the old one, And NOBODY could get all the codes that fast and Make a Sprite for old ammies. If you really believe he is legit, you are dumb, Sorry to Dissapoint you guys
Quote Originally Posted by TravisMoore View Post
Do you Guys Really believe this? Its obviosly Fake look at the inventory, its the old one, And NOBODY could get all the codes that fast and Make a Sprite for old ammies. If you really believe he is legit, you are dumb, Sorry to Dissapoint you guys

Shhh..sad face, leave hope.
Quote Originally Posted by TravisMoore View Post
Do you Guys Really believe this? Its obviosly Fake look at the inventory, its the old one, And NOBODY could get all the codes that fast and Make a Sprite for old ammies. If you really believe he is legit, you are dumb, Sorry to Dissapoint you guys
^ lulllllll qft
No noobs, 100 att is not legit. As madmayhem was trying to say this entire fucking time, it's ONLY CLIENT SIDE. Dang you noobs rely on the silliest things nowadays.
And if anyone actually wants to check if it works open a browser and hacked client, go on same realm on same server, attack something and see if it actually works for 100 attack without d/c ing. I doubt it will.
Quote Originally Posted by internet12345 View Post
And if anyone actually wants to check if it works open a browser and hacked client, go on same realm on same server, attack something and see if it actually works for 100 attack without d/c ing. I doubt it will.
I have extensively tested the 100atk hack it in the previous version.
It DOES set your attack to 100, and make it yellow, and you do SEEM to kill monsters faster.
But this is the client basically giving you false advertising...

The monsters will disappear from your screen, but remain alive on the server, you will not DC often, but it will happen on occasion (I think that Nilly thinks you DC when you are killed by one of the 'ghost monsters' that is no longer alive in your client)
Quote Originally Posted by Madmayhem View Post
I have extensively tested the 100atk hack it in the previous version.
It DOES set your attack to 100, and make it yellow, and you do SEEM to kill monsters faster.
But this is the client basically giving you false advertising...

The monsters will disappear from your screen, but remain alive on the server, you will not DC often, but it will happen on occasion (I think that Nilly thinks you DC when you are killed by one of the 'ghost monsters' that is no longer alive in your client)
Well, If that is the case, couldn't you use that to make it so you dc instead of die? you wouldn't need auto nexus, because the game would disconnect you anyways. I'm not sure though, because I don't know how to code and stuff (I really want to learn how to though, I already know some visual basic).
Quote Originally Posted by XxPwNxMASTERxX View Post
Well, If that is the case, couldn't you use that to make it so you dc instead of die? you wouldn't need auto nexus, because the game would disconnect you anyways. I'm not sure though, because I don't know how to code and stuff (I really want to learn how to though, I already know some visual basic).
Yea, I had also thought about that, but the problem is that your not actually killing anything, so what's the point of saving your life while doing it?
Quote Originally Posted by Madmayhem View Post
Yea, I had also thought about that, but the problem is that your not actually killing anything, so what's the point of saving your life while doing it?
question about the way it is client sided. do you still get the fame for it? have you tested this out? if so then it might be worth it , if not you could still get leech fame, so if anyone wants to do this to get a small sort of god mode that might be worth it. like dont press it unless your in a large group of people then press it so you dont die but still get xp. thoughts madmayhem?
Quote Originally Posted by snodgkins View Post
question about the way it is client sided. do you still get the fame for it? have you tested this out? if so then it might be worth it , if not you could still get leech fame, so if anyone wants to do this to get a small sort of god mode that might be worth it. like dont press it unless your in a large group of people then press it so you dont die but still get xp. thoughts madmayhem?

No.. This is all client-sided. Period, it does absolutely no good and there are zero advantages to it. Damages are calculated server-side not client side. Basically if this actually worked, then the hacked client would include much more than what it currently supports thus the game would be dead because everyone would have god mode and 1 shot everything.
Quote Originally Posted by snodgkins View Post
question about the way it is client sided. do you still get the fame for it? have you tested this out? if so then it might be worth it , if not you could still get leech fame, so if anyone wants to do this to get a small sort of god mode that might be worth it. like dont press it unless your in a large group of people then press it so you dont die but still get xp. thoughts madmayhem?
You don't get exp, loot or fame, since the mob doesn't actually die.
Posts 46–60 of 145 · Page 4 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?