UAV hack

PollIs it still working for you?
Yes 18% · 12
No82% · 54
66 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–30 of 69 · Page 2 of 5
hey i have been looking for 8 hours and i have downloaded heaps of hacks and shit but cant get none to work can some one plzz help me also i have cracks for software and other games to trade plzz help add me to skype johnburns51 or look for exterminator in mw3 plzz help
Quote Originally Posted by diemw34 View Post
oh i know, my point was is that i managed to get my cpu to quit spawning the sherlock service and the file that hid in the windows folder
They will eventually patch it, most of these methods are already known but Aeria hasn't fixed them yet. Enjoy it while it lasts bro.
Its not working, Maybe that's for 62 bit user....

Is it working for any Win7 32 bit ???
hey can plzz some one help i got told this site is the best for hacks i have downloaded heaps and they dont work just like this one why i am new
Quote Originally Posted by johnburns View Post
hey can plzz some one help i got told this site is the best for hacks i have downloaded heaps and they dont work just like this one why i am new
The majority of the hacks have been patched. We are currently working on a way to bypass this issue. All of or content is created by regular members.
Yes, my operating system is 64bit.
The work is finish for me
ok i got 64 BIT
its say to me 3RD PROGRAM
i use Leacher Verison
how i disable ?
@Jabberwock

I saw your 3 boxes exe and I'm actually using it.

Now I don't really remember who has done the script in CE, where you could get the 26boxes and the EXP hack (ccman maybe?); but I want to ask you, could it be possible do another exe but with 26 boxes?

I'm not ordering it, just asking if it could be possiblee since you've made such a great job doing that exe 60k euros per hour is a lot ahah :3

EDIT: I have W7 64 bit, if it can help!
Quote Originally Posted by Bustedd View Post
@Jabberwock

I saw your 3 boxes exe and I'm actually using it.

Now I don't really remember who has done the script in CE, where you could get the 26boxes and the EXP hack (ccman maybe?); but I want to ask you, could it be possible do another exe but with 26 boxes?

I'm not ordering it, just asking if it could be possiblee since you've made such a great job doing that exe 60k euros per hour is a lot ahah :3

EDIT: I have W7 64 bit, if it can help!
I'm thinking the same. 26 box. Would be so nice. But if we wont that we have to be patient and wait for release's.
Just be happy with what you already have. Try to not be too greedy.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
Just be happy with what you already have. Try to not be too greedy.
That's why I said: "I'm not ordering it, just asking"! I'm not the one who comes here, just ordering people to do what he wants!

Whatever the reason is, I get it

"Attempt does not harm" (even if it's not an English saying, I think it's clear what I meant)
jabber could you link or send me this uav v2, because there is few versions of it and i cant find it on 11th page
i found jabbers updated uav (v2), but when i join to any server i'm getting 3rd party error

I disabled xsherlock in process hacker

i saw one file called xxm.exe or something like that, it appears after game start, maybe i should disable this?
No, that you shouldnt disable. Did you open it as admin? Did you hear a beep sound after the program closed?

Try to minimize the window of the hack then start the game.
Posts 16–30 of 69 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?