UAV hack

PollIs it still working for you?
Yes 18% · 12
No82% · 54
66 votes · poll closed
Posts 61–69 of 69 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
Well there are people that QQ about the UAV hack so I won't release.

I just given you ideas as to not make it detected. Actually, only the UAV.exe file is detected but the core.exe file isn't and that is the hack itself. So if you'll manage to hack UAV.exe you will get the password for core.exe file.(Actually there are 2)
I've got no chance with it then..... That is why I asked you!

I am a designer and not a programmer................ Looks like i need to start learning about progs etc.. Back in 5 yrs lol.
Quote Originally Posted by _Anonymous_ View Post
yes this can be easy to decompile with new release decompiler @CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/284-allian...check-out.html
I tried putting in core.exe in the decompiler, and I guess that's not supposed to work that way:

Code:
AutoIT Decompiler by: CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX -MPGH.NET                                                                                             2.9 build(141)
================================================================================
Unpacking: C:\******\*****\*****\core.exe
AlternativeSigScan for 'FILE'-signature in au3-body...
Scanning for FILE-(old)signature: FF 6D B0 CE    ÿm°Î
...not found.
Scanning for FILE-(new)signature: 6B 43 CA 52    kCÊR
...not found.
Alternative search fail - assuming end of exe-stub as start of script. This is very vague but may work...
At the end must be at least 0x40 bytes at the end... Please enter start of script manually.
===============================================================================
Trying to DeTokenise: C:\******\*****\*****\core.exe
STOPPED!!! Required FileExtension for Tokenfiles: '.tok .mem'
Rename this file manually to show that this should be detokenied.
===============================================================================
Trying to DeObfuscate : C:\******\*****\*****\core.exe
Saving Logdata to : C:\******\*****\*****\core_myExeToAut.log
Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
I tried putting in core.exe in the decompiler, and I guess that's not supposed to work that way:

Code:
AutoIT Decompiler by: CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX -MPGH.NET                                                                                             2.9 build(141)
================================================================================
Unpacking: C:\******\*****\*****\core.exe
AlternativeSigScan for 'FILE'-signature in au3-body...
Scanning for FILE-(old)signature: FF 6D B0 CE    ÿm°Î
...not found.
Scanning for FILE-(new)signature: 6B 43 CA 52    kCÊR
...not found.
Alternative search fail - assuming end of exe-stub as start of script. This is very vague but may work...
At the end must be at least 0x40 bytes at the end... Please enter start of script manually.
===============================================================================
Trying to DeTokenise: C:\******\*****\*****\core.exe
STOPPED!!! Required FileExtension for Tokenfiles: '.tok .mem'
Rename this file manually to show that this should be detokenied.
===============================================================================
Trying to DeObfuscate : C:\******\*****\*****\core.exe
Saving Logdata to : C:\******\*****\*****\core_myExeToAut.log
as jabberwook said "if we manage to hack UAV.exe" then

DECOMPILE - "UAV.exe"

something like this you see in line "8164"
Code:
IF PROCESSEXISTS ( "AVA.exe" ) THEN 
SLEEP ( $PLAT ) 
GLOBAL $BLAH = SHELLEXECUTEWAIT ( "core.exe" , "Bambina-Marry MeL4Liri" ) 
GLOBAL $POT = 1 
RETURN _TOT ( ) 
ENDIF
Quote Originally Posted by _Anonymous_ View Post
as jabberwook said "if we manage to hack UAV.exe" then

DECOMPILE - "UAV.exe"
Yes, but that was to find the passwords... You found those already, right? So, how does one use the core.exe file where, according to jabberwook, contains the actual hack itself.


EDIT: I'm decompiling the UAV.exe to see what it does...

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

I found the other password jab was talking about:

Code:
EDITED OUT ON REQUEST - Lehsyrus
@that's
yes, I call on injector maker with this!

RELEASE AN INJECTOR WITH A PASSWORD INPUT ON IT and xigncode undetected as well
the core.exe run as smoothly as plan

@gamersnata -im sorry I can't PM u since I was in low profile
I hope it could help you
Quote Originally Posted by gamersnata
Hello Anonymous.

I want u to ask, how did u hacked Jabb's UAV hack ? And how to use it ? Can u give me some ideas. Or teamviever me ?
you can use this tool ---> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/284-allian...check-out.html
and decompile UAV.exe

-install autoITv3
-open "UAV.exe.au3"
-search at the line "8164"
-and there u go
Is these methods, and UAV hack are working for you guys ?
He's just showing you how he got the password.... He isn't really explaining how to run the uav. I'm still finding ways to maybe run it.
lol guys you are really close on finding how...
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
lol guys you are really close on finding how...
core.exe dont work, still undetected bdwy

Code:
Injectfile Path &"\core.exe", ProsH , & "Bambina-Marry MeL4Liri"
Posts 61–69 of 69 · Page 5 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us