UAV hack

PollIs it still working for you?
Yes 18% · 12
No82% · 54
66 votes · poll closed
Posts 46–60 of 69 · Page 4 of 5
I got a total ban....... I even dleted and uninstalled and re-downloaded the game again, set a new email and user, so looks like IP ban or something like that as i used MACv6 to try to log on and still got hack error code.

NVM.......I'm "OUTTA THE GAME"

Still got Arctic Combat and Warface to look forward to!

I'm gonna give some real bad abuse to the limits now!!!!!! And beyond......So fuck em!
where to find xsherlock.xem ????
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


It is possible to change the title by other program.
I've tried resource hacker, and it doesn't show the part to change the name.

Also, did you do a bypass before trying this out? Or just stopping the process. If so, please tell me which one you used and if you did all of the steps or just a select few.
Change the title using this:
- http://www.mpgh.net/forum/397-combat...s-janelas.html

It's in pt-BR, so do this:

- Download "Mudar nomes"
- Extract it
- Open
- When asked for "Nome da Janela:" enter the Actual Name of the Window (MPGH VIP Hack)
- When asked for "Novo Nome:" enter the new name you want (I used "LOL")
Quote Originally Posted by redibanzi View Post
Change the title using this:
- http://www.mpgh.net/forum/397-combat...s-janelas.html

It's in pt-BR, so do this:

- Download "Mudar nomes"
- Extract it
- Open
- When asked for "Nome da Janela:" enter the Actual Name of the Window (MPGH VIP Hack)
- When asked for "Novo Nome:" enter the new name you want (I used "LOL")

Thanks for the response. I will try that. This makes the UAV work with AVA?
Not worked for me D:
Quote Originally Posted by redibanzi View Post
Change the title using this:
- http://www.mpgh.net/forum/397-combat...s-janelas.html

It's in pt-BR, so do this:

- Download "Mudar nomes"
- Extract it
- Open
- When asked for "Nome da Janela:" enter the Actual Name of the Window (MPGH VIP Hack)
- When asked for "Novo Nome:" enter the new name you want (I used "LOL")
It still detects as third party error althought the name has changed. The actual UAV hack will not bypass. Jaberwo0ck has chnged the file to get it working, amd will hopefully release his new version soon.
Yeah, it didn't work for me either. The program title changer did, though. I may use that in the future, actually.
@Jabberwock Will it be possible that in future we'll get a new UAV hack in .exe like your 3 box farm??

The previous V2 Uav doesnt work for many, including me ( I am using Win 7 32 bit)

I have disabled Sherlock.xem, close UAV hack from browser which anti leecher opens, closed folder, changed process name still it gets detected.

Thanks
or just give us the real .dll

or a more clear explanation
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
The UAV hack is still working for me so I was wondering how many people did manage to get it working too.
Its not working can u explain how u did?
Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Black View Post
Its not working can u explain how u did?
We could with a new thread with the bypass tutorial either written or download.

I have tried a number of ways, including process hider, changing the name of the hack, setting files to read only...Which got my account banned (the one i tried it with), So be careful...... and use MACv6 and HotspotSheild...It stop MAC & IP address ban.
@Jabberwock Give us a clue dude?
Well there are people that QQ about the UAV hack so I won't release.

I just given you ideas as to not make it detected. Actually, only the UAV.exe file is detected but the core.exe file isn't and that is the hack itself. So if you'll manage to hack UAV.exe you will get the password for core.exe file.(Actually there are 2)
Lol, good job finding that out. Heheheh. Nice to see good hackers out there

V2 has two passwords. But doesnt matter they are almost the same. The major update in V2 was the anti-leecher.
Posts 46–60 of 69 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us