ExclamationHelp Me! Please :o

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help Me! Please :o
GoodMorning,,Guys

Help Me Please !

I need video To How Make Hack For Crossfire

I can not Make Hack ,, Because I do not know much English

Help Me Please !


#By: Cruise-

@Intellectual
@Hero
@Liz @Janitor
@Fox @tommytho @3D
google is your best friend
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post
google is your best friend

Google ...!
No , no body will help you on that ... Learn Programming/coding start with basic programming " Visual Basic" , search Youtube tutorials on how to make an injector in VB.
i make injector + crosshair 1st ,, BUT d3d and wallhack i don't know how make it


'

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Help Me :'(
Quote Originally Posted by Cruise- View Post
thenx @Biesi but how ues it ?
Search for Youtube tutorials .
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?