Thumbs upGold Weapon Hack

Posts 151–165 of 227 · Page 11 of 16
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Hello MPGH! Since many of you do not know how to edit the totalitem.bsv, I have edited the shop to have gold weapons.
Weapons replaced;
AK-47 - AK-47_G
UZI - UZI_G
AWP - AWP_G
Desert Eagle - Desert Eagle_G
Meat Hammer - Meat Hammer_G
I may do more request but screening the hex is painful for your eyes.

Approve list;
@Vehrdyn @Janitor @Markus @Bernard @DawgiiStylz @StupidFuck

Virus Scan 1 : Mastery Weapon.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Virus Scan 2 : https://www.virustotal.com/file/7f0b...is/1354506740/

How to use ?
Copy two folders of BlackShot on your desktop, and download an old patch of Garena BlackShot ( Sarawak patch )
Place the files of Sarawak Patch into a BlackShot folder.
Then do the method using like the pink chams method.
Edited TotalItem.bsv in the Sarawak patched BlackShot.
NOTE: You have to paste an old version of GameGuard inside the Sarawak patch too.


.. Awsome buddy .. I Like it ..! ~Thank !~
work well for me.... thnx 4 the tutorial^^
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
Stop flaming or both of you will dealt with ban.
Haha @Caezer99 Your "Friend" @Vehrdyn Warn You Of Flaming HAHA
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
Haha @Caezer99 Your "Friend" @Vehrdyn Warn You Of Flaming HAHA
Shh liar. Go on my website and give fake screenshots hais .
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
Haha @Caezer99 Your "Friend" @Vehrdyn Warn You Of Flaming HAHA
Stop off-topic.
Make a Video tutorial Easy.
add video pls???
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
It has something to do about the version of gameguard
Ok. Now 2 last question, from what I understand, I need to replace some files to prevent the GameGuard to update. My question is, I need to replace some files from old patch (Sarawak patch) in system/gameguard/ TO the blackshot copy (latest patch) where I run the launcer OR from blackshot copy TO old patch?. Please answer, I just want to know that. And, does the GameGuard files in Sarawak Patch can bypass for this hack and pink charm hack? or i need to find more older patch?
Quote Originally Posted by rawJENSEITS View Post
Ok. Now 2 last question, from what I understand, I need to replace some files to prevent the GameGuard to update. My question is, I need to replace some files from old patch (Sarawak patch) in system/gameguard/ TO the blackshot copy (latest patch) where I run the launcer OR from blackshot copy TO old patch?. Please answer, I just want to know that. And, does the GameGuard files in Sarawak Patch can bypass for this hack and pink charm hack? or i need to find more older patch?
My head so hurt when reading that . Anyway , you need to use launcher at the newest update file .
Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post


My head so hurt when reading that . Anyway , you need to use launcher at the newest update file .
Agreed.
Well. My Method Is :
Frist: I Copy BlackShot File x2 In My Desktop.
When Compled. I Download Sarawak Path. Paste In My Blackshot File In Desktop.
Then I Open BlackShot Copy [Desktop] " Launcher ", Open My BlackShot File In Desktop. [ Go to SG_ CSV ]
Copy Total Item Hack. Standby [No Paste yet]. Enter Name And Password. Start Blackshot.
When See Black Screen. I Paste It. But Still errors. Speak I of errors.Thank you
Can seriously please post a video?

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Can seriously please post a video? @Caezer99
Quote Originally Posted by PinkaDoTTeD View Post
Can seriously please post a video?

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Can seriously please post a video? @Caezer99
Ermm , you can edit you know . You don't need to spam like that . Haha , I know its shocking .
Posts 151–165 of 227 · Page 11 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us