Thumbs upGold Weapon Hack

Posts 196–210 of 227 · Page 14 of 16
put video please ? so we can follow try your hack =)
they keep saying error has been detected at character selection.
Hmm I have been watching this thread, and I can't stand the attitude of some of the members posting their replies here. Seriously, you guys are behaving as though the ThreadStarter owe you guys the hack. They don't owe you the hack. They're sharing it out of goodwill. And for people like undertaker12, if you aren't happy, then leave the forum, we don't welcome the likes of you here. Oh and about the hack, try to use an old installer and not patch files. I used the version 152 installer and it works perfect. Good job @Caezer99. Oh and if you encounter problems with the hack, try and use your brain to think. Like for example, if you can't go pass the charecter selection page, either your method is wrong and you are using the wrong files, or right method for wrong files, or wrong method for right files. There are many methods depending on the file you are using.
Give Video Tutorial Please !
the last part only left the game guard copy and paste but need to figure it out and there are many of file but nvm we trying to brain storm for few day lolz
You cant simply edit multiplay.sg from hxd.
Quote Originally Posted by Jarryl Lim View Post
i give up...
Last time I tried the modding gun skins. People took 2 or 3 days to figure, but it took me 2 weeks. Because I never give up Don't ever give up Jarryl
I also want to do this bypass, but I don't understand what they're talking (i'm messed up, and nobody wanna help me). Just keep trying, miracles might happen
Quote Originally Posted by yoyoblader View Post
Last time I tried the modding gun skins. People took 2 or 3 days to figure, but it took me 2 weeks. Because I never give up Don't ever give up Jarryl
I also want to do this bypass, but I don't understand what they're talking (i'm messed up, and nobody wanna help me). Just keep trying, miracles might happen
i tried may ways already
Make Video Please. From the Sarawak pATCH UNTIL THIS GOLD HACK
Yea...I'm also still trying. Well, figuring out how to mod gun skins took me 2 weeks, this would be a little bit longer maybe? :P
Just kindly wait for people to make a video, see @Edwin291198 already got it to work in-game.
@Caezer99 Can the ALL THE hack or just gs hack work at Patch 137? I've now remembered i have the client installer for 137.I installed but when i start using the blackshot-copy launcher,it said file error.
Quote Originally Posted by lol1362 View Post
@Caezer99 Can the ALL THE hack or just gs hack work at Patch 137? I've now remembered i have the client installer for 137.I installed but when i start using the blackshot-copy launcher,it said file error.
It should work. Not sure.
Posts 196–210 of 227 · Page 14 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us