Thumbs upGold Weapon Hack

Posts 181–195 of 227 · Page 13 of 16
Wow...Editing multiplay_sg.dll is hard isn't it?
Quote Originally Posted by yoyoblader View Post
Wow...Editing multiplay_sg.dll is hard isn't it?
Yes. You have to dump it I think. Or perhaps that's for BlackShot.exe to find offsets, for No Recoil/No feedback/No Reload etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
TIP if you get that error, edit multiplay_sg.dll for the UDP port check
Using HxD ?
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post


Using HxD ?
Yes. HxD is useful at times
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Yes. HxD is useful at times
Where to find the words ? I cannot find it ? What I can read weird words.
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post


Where to find the words ? I cannot find it ? What I can read weird words.
You'll have to find out yourself :P It has some kind of patterns sometimes.
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
You'll have to find out yourself :P It has some kind of patterns sometimes.
Okay , I will find it by myself but can you tell me what need to change after found it ? PM me if you got time.
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
TIP if you get that error, edit multiplay_sg.dll for the UDP port check
So the UDP port problem got nothing to do with GameGuard?
BlackShot_GarenaPlus_Install_2_152.exe does this work?
Quote Originally Posted by Jarryl Lim View Post
BlackShot_GarenaPlus_Install_2_152.exe does this work?
This should work As long as it is before the block room thingy.
@Caezer99 I reinstalled the blackshot and replaced the gg files from the real blackshot which is in the c: want and I copied it and pasted it into the Blackshot folder and I downloaded the Sarawak patch and replaced everything and When I use the pink chams method , l got the error occurring .. Help?
can i ask a question
why i cann't join any room ????
plz reply me
@Caezer99,tomorrow you busy or not??Mind teamviewer wif me ,let you ctrl my computer,show me step by step how to bypass gg??
if cant,i wont force you,juz asking whether can or not. (tomorrow afternoon)
Posts 181–195 of 227 · Page 13 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us