Thumbs upGold Weapon Hack

Posts 91–105 of 227 · Page 7 of 16
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Okay. I haven't given out the bypass to anybody.
thanks....i appreciate your kindness...people need to workout their brain what needed to be replace :P ... its so easy and by the way..nice editing totalitem.bsv...me only made gs weapon to bp..never think about made any gold weapon haha...well me currently editing now.. wanna try gold weapon also
Quote Originally Posted by kaitoudark View Post
thanks....i appreciate your kindness...people need to workout their brain what needed to be replace :P ... its so easy and by the way..nice editing totalitem.bsv...me only made gs weapon to bp..never think about made any gold weapon haha...well me currently editing now.. wanna try gold weapon also
So many leeches and Flanders nowadays... All begging for my VIP hack...
Quote Originally Posted by kaitoudark View Post
thanks....i appreciate your kindness...people need to workout their brain what needed to be replace :P ... its so easy and by the way..nice editing totalitem.bsv...me only made gs weapon to bp..never think about made any gold weapon haha...well me currently editing now.. wanna try gold weapon also
kaitoudark,at least you can give a little tips what should we replced in gameguard folder/?
Quote Originally Posted by SuNNy0208 View Post
kaitoudark,at least you can give a little tips what should we replced in gameguard folder/?
i'm really sorry...i cant tell..i juz give u little tip like u ask at my thread lor...reason y i cant give full tutorial is juz like @Caezer99 said lor.so many leechers right know..and i try to avoid any patched progress more fast than usual
Quote Originally Posted by kaitoudark View Post
i'm really sorry...i cant tell..i juz give u little tip like u ask at my thread lor...reason y i cant give full tutorial is juz like @Caezer99 said lor.so many leechers right know..and i try to avoid any patched progress more fast than usual
It's actually very easy to bypass.. I am not sure why the members just can't figure themselves instead of begging.. Also, I already gave a lot of hints and I speak in perfect English.
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
It's actually very easy to bypass.. I am not sure why the members just can't figure themselves instead of begging.. Also, I already gave a lot of hints and I speak in perfect English.
ermm...can you reply the hint??
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
It's actually very easy to bypass.. I am not sure why the members just can't figure themselves instead of begging.. Also, I already gave a lot of hints and I speak in perfect English.
o.O ...that pro for you... and absolutely agree with your ideal of thinking..
goooooooooooooooooooooood luck .
I dun find a reason why everyone understand except for u dude. Dun flame at others for ur bad knowledge of English language. The steps are explained clearly and many tutorials can be found on the forum. Do research before Posting Sentences full of CAPS in this forum tqvm.
can someone tell me what the pink chams method is again? is it the same as the rapid fire one or is it the one where we have to use the go to function?
The total items bsv put in the SG/CSV or /Csv only
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
I will try.
Why Scam My Account
I have 14 Blackshot GameGuard files dating from 18Nov2008 to 6Sep2012

Who want's it? Come nego with me in PM
Posts 91–105 of 227 · Page 7 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us