Thumbs upGold Weapon Hack

Posts 46–60 of 227 · Page 4 of 16
Quote Originally Posted by lol1362 View Post
For the sarawak patch files, the manual patch does not include the gg files . replace on the old one.
Ok. My GameGuard file on the sarawak folder is the old one, but I still can't enter game.
Quote Originally Posted by lol1362 View Post
@Vehrdyn You know where to get the files?
gameguard?
If you have old folder of BlackShot. You can have it.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


If you have old folder of BlackShot. You can have it.
My GameGuard files in the sarawak patch folder is the old one, but still I can't enter any game. Others work fine, I only can't enter games.
Quote Originally Posted by rawJENSEITS View Post
My GameGuard files in the sarawak patch folder is the old one, but still I can't enter any game. Others work fine, I only can't enter games.
You need more old than Sarawak Patch. Before Pink Chams got patched
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


You need more old than Sarawak Patch. Before Pink Chams got patched
Ohh. Now I understand, so where can I get the more older than Sarawak Patch?
Re-download Blackshot it should have sarawak patch and sarawak patch gameguard.Blackshot - Downloads - Game Client <-- included with update_2_154 since 2012-Nov-09. srry outside link just download it and dont update >.<
How to do it?????

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

@Caezer99 Make tutorial please
can u upload the sarawak patch n old gameguard folder? i reli wan to try
Quote Originally Posted by davian000 View Post
can u upload the sarawak patch n old gameguard folder? i reli wan to try
I will try.
make a video pleasee i really don't understand
plss..tell..us..what..file..to..replce..in..gamegu rd..file?? @Caezer99
zz u upload le 1 out of 100 ppl onli can use upload le oso useless....
Posts 46–60 of 227 · Page 4 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us