Thumbs upGold Weapon Hack

Posts 61–75 of 227 · Page 5 of 16
I will try to find an older version if I can.
Quote Originally Posted by rawJENSEITS View Post
Ohh. Now I understand, so where can I get the more older than Sarawak Patch?
You can't download it. GM's already remove the download link.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


You can't download it. GM's already remove the download link.
U meant Galata rush patch ?
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


You can't download it. GM's already remove the download link.
semua mesti file lama ker?? sarawak patch hanya bs.exe dan multyplay.sg so game gurd file masih yang terbaru.. so camna nak dapatkan file gguard yang lama.. uhu
Quote Originally Posted by EVILBACKSTAB View Post
U meant Galata rush patch ?
Before Galata I think
Quote Originally Posted by jhonkumpat View Post
semua mesti file lama ker?? sarawak patch hanya bs.exe dan multyplay.sg so game gurd file masih yang terbaru.. so camna nak dapatkan file gguard yang lama.. uhu
English ? This is global site
Quote Originally Posted by jhonkumpat View Post
semua mesti file lama ker?? sarawak patch hanya bs.exe dan multyplay.sg so game gurd file masih yang terbaru.. so camna nak dapatkan file gguard yang lama.. uhu
i also malay mind typing in english boleh tak ?
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

Before Galata I think


English ? This is global site
hiss..jangan poyo sngt...so i alrdy have an old bs 2_148.. folder.. whole are old inside there.. now can u teach me what file must replce inside the gamegurd folder.. now i have blackshot2_148 and copy blackshot the new version..haha..hope u undrstnd the rojak english..
Quote Originally Posted by jhonkumpat View Post
hiss..jangan poyo sngt...so i alrdy have an old bs 2_148.. folder.. whole are old inside there.. now can u teach me what file must replce inside the gamegurd folder.. now i have blackshot2_148 and copy blackshot the new version..haha..hope u undrstnd the rojak english..
Respect please ? use 2 file method . Search it in this section.
can you upload the files that are needed to do this hack? Easier.
woi video to teach me la
@Caezer99 What is the pink chams method. Can I request that you make a detailed tutorial and attach the old blackshot files? When I replace the hack file and start blackshot, it gives me an error.
But @Vehrdyn We replace at the after gg appears or b4? and we still start at blackshot-copy rite? I already installed and replaced the Blackshot Folder with the sarawak patch gg but when i replace the hack file b4? it gives me a error
Quote Originally Posted by lol1362 View Post
But @Vehrdyn We replace at the after gg appears or b4? and we still start at blackshot-copy rite? I already installed and replaced the Blackshot Folder with the sarawak patch gg but when i replace the hack file b4? it gives me a error
If still error . Don't do it .
Hi can i ask which is the sarawak old patch izit this ?

Download game patch: Launcher User (2.42MB)
Download game patch: Garena Plus User (2.37MB)
(Update_2_154 New Server "Sarawak" patch since 2012-Nov-08 Client version remains as 0.0.3.155)
Posts 61–75 of 227 · Page 5 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?