Thumbs upGold Weapon Hack

Posts 166–180 of 227 · Page 12 of 16
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Agreed.
Well sorry about that, just wanna be specific but, FAIL.
I just wanna know from where to where i need to replace the GameGuard file. From the new patch to old patch OR otherwise. Just that.
AW come on. So is it replace the mysterious gameguard file with an updated one? or replace the mysterious gameguard file with another older version than sarawak patch?
You need old gameguard files which most of you won't be able to obtain unless you have a com that didn't patched.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

And even if you all get this working, you won't be able to load new items.
Quote Originally Posted by xRyuuzetsu View Post
You need old gameguard files which most of you won't be able to obtain unless you have a com that didn't patched.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

And even if you all get this working, you won't be able to load new items.
You mean???
But gameguard of what version? What patch version? Eg, galata rush patch or from insanity chaos patch or Sarawak patch?
Quote Originally Posted by queenmickey View Post
But gameguard of what version? What patch version? Eg, galata rush patch or from insanity chaos patch or Sarawak patch?
Sarawak patch :3
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Hello MPGH! Since many of you do not know how to edit the totalitem.bsv, I have edited the shop to have gold weapons.
Weapons replaced;
AK-47 - AK-47_G
UZI - UZI_G
AWP - AWP_G
Desert Eagle - Desert Eagle_G
Meat Hammer - Meat Hammer_G
I may do more request but screening the hex is painful for your eyes.

Approve list;
@Vehrdyn @Janitor @Markus @Bernard @DawgiiStylz @StupidFuck

Virus Scan 1 : Mastery Weapon.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Virus Scan 2 : https://www.virustotal.com/file/7f0b...is/1354506740/

How to use ?
Copy two folders of BlackShot on your desktop, and download an old patch of Garena BlackShot ( Sarawak patch )
Place the files of Sarawak Patch into a BlackShot folder.
Then do the method using like the pink chams method.
Edited TotalItem.bsv in the Sarawak patched BlackShot.
NOTE: You have to paste an old version of GameGuard inside the Sarawak patch too.

Work for 64 bit w7?
Quote Originally Posted by Kingsurff View Post
Well. My Method Is :
Frist: I Copy BlackShot File x2 In My Desktop.
When Compled. I Download Sarawak Path. Paste In My Blackshot File In Desktop.
Then I Open BlackShot Copy [Desktop] " Launcher ", Open My BlackShot File In Desktop. [ Go to SG_ CSV ]
Copy Total Item Hack. Standby [No Paste yet]. Enter Name And Password. Start Blackshot.
When See Black Screen. I Paste It. But Still errors. Speak I of errors.Thank you
Where you download the Sarawak patch?Can give me the link?
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post
Its works , but for me cannot enter game.
Apatstudent, you say it work, how to use the totalitem ? teach ? can ?
Quote Originally Posted by Rahsia View Post
Apatstudent, you say it work, how to use the totalitem ? teach ? can ?
Yea , for me its works , but I cannot enter any game,it will pop up UDP bla bla bla
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post


Yea , for me its works , but I cannot enter any game,it will pop up UDP bla bla bla
Yea. Same with me. Only this problem keep bugging me. Trying to find the solution now.
Quote Originally Posted by rawJENSEITS View Post
Yea. Same with me. Only this problem keep bugging me. Trying to find the solution now.
Yea , I'm keep find solution for this hack.
TIP if you get that error, edit multiplay_sg.dll for the UDP port check
Posts 166–180 of 227 · Page 12 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us