[WTS] New Dupe Method

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[WTS] New Dupe Method
Selling Dupe method, not the russian method.

It takes roughly about 5 minutes to do 12 items easily and there is no dropping and picking up items.

Add me on skype: lights-o-u-t-
I can dupe 99 stacks in 3 rows of 4 slots w/o weight restriction using the Russian method with a slight tweak. Who will buy "your method" unless the current dupe method is patched and your's still proven working?

Why I ask? Because "your method" is probably very-well based on the Russian method and therefore will probably be affected by the upcoming patch for the Russian method.

Unless you have something new to offer, I don't see why anyone would want to PAY for a dupe method that is, in fact, less efficient than a FREE one with a few tweaks.

If you're confident that your dupe method will still work after the patch, then my advice to you is to keep this on the DL until the patch for the current one is released, then you'd have monopoly over the "new duping method" (assuming yours still works after patch). Then you'd probably be able to sell it for a higher price with the much greater demand. Atm, there is too much supply, you won't get a price for your dupe method.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryanrenesis View Post
I can dupe 99 stacks in 3 rows of 4 slots w/o weight restriction using the Russian method with a slight tweak. Who will buy "your method" unless the current dupe method is patched and your's still proven working?

Why I ask? Because "your method" is probably very-well based on the Russian method and therefore will probably be affected by the upcoming patch for the Russian method.

Unless you have something new to offer, I don't see why anyone would want to PAY for a dupe method that is, in fact, less efficient than a FREE one with a few tweaks.

If you're confident that your dupe method will still work after the patch, then my advice to you is to keep this on the DL until the patch for the current one is released, then you'd have monopoly over the "new duping method" (assuming yours still works after patch). Then you'd probably be able to sell it for a higher price with the much greater demand. Atm, there is too much supply, you won't get a price for your dupe method.
You are right. just offering like everyone else.

My method though can do 12 items even stacked. without dropping or picking up items. I tweaked my original method that was recently patched. it takes about 5 minutes or so.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryanrenesis View Post
I can dupe 99 stacks in 3 rows of 4 slots w/o weight restriction using the Russian method with a slight tweak. Who will buy "your method" unless the current dupe method is patched and your's still proven working?

Why I ask? Because "your method" is probably very-well based on the Russian method and therefore will probably be affected by the upcoming patch for the Russian method.

Unless you have something new to offer, I don't see why anyone would want to PAY for a dupe method that is, in fact, less efficient than a FREE one with a few tweaks.

If you're confident that your dupe method will still work after the patch, then my advice to you is to keep this on the DL until the patch for the current one is released, then you'd have monopoly over the "new duping method" (assuming yours still works after patch). Then you'd probably be able to sell it for a higher price with the much greater demand. Atm, there is too much supply, you won't get a price for your dupe method.
How do you drop that many stacks onto the ground and than pick them up after you re-join the server? Or are you doing something else? I dupe my items and when I load into the game drop the items onto the ground and re-join the server and pick them back up again.
Quote Originally Posted by motoman View Post
How do you drop that many stacks onto the ground and than pick them up after you re-join the server? Or are you doing something else? I dupe my items and when I load into the game drop the items onto the ground and re-join the server and pick them back up again.
Does this work? so you dupe them but dont put them back into your gi, join a server, drop them, leave rejoin and pick them back up again? I'm using the exact russian method and can only seem to be able to do 4-5 items at once max, not accounting for stacks
Quote Originally Posted by nazgarl1 View Post
Does this work? so you dupe them but dont put them back into your gi, join a server, drop them, leave rejoin and pick them back up again? I'm using the exact russian method and can only seem to be able to do 4-5 items at once max, not accounting for stacks
I am not sure his method, but my method doesnt need to be dropped and picked back up and i can do stacked items very easily and 12 items total in about 5mins or so.
How can dupe some C-Mag for me please ?
Or some Blaser R93 ? Please ?
is your method still working after the patch of this morning?
Quote Originally Posted by gogolito View Post
is your method still working after the patch of this morning?
I'm gonna go ahead and say no, all of these duping methods are based on basically the same thing.

I "heard" there's supposedly some form of advanced method for duping, but as far as I'm concerned, it's nothing but boasting until I see it working myself.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us