BSUnlimited D3D

Posts 31–45 of 56 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by oki_roket View Post
have you try use task manager, idk, just asking
ya...it was not in GG scaner...but it alredy in bs that hack...gm make it detected....so useleesss need new one...
So need new hack other that dll?
Quote Originally Posted by Sky_____ View Post
So need new hack other that dll?
Ya it someting like that...
Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post


I like that . xD Now I can play blackshot without hackers !
But You Are one...
Can anyone help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just wrong open at server maintain.. so the fvking gm ban my account 69444 days.. it's so long for me to wait.. if fvk gm i will die first..
Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post


Haha , don't use hack at main account . Anyway , thats a perma ban
I got banned for 6 days. I'm a lucky bastard ?!
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
I got banned for 6 days. I'm a lucky bastard ?!
6 ban only warn ban . If you use hack again mean you will get perma ban xD
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I can. Newbie right ? Ofc I need some examples. Unless you can code everything from scratch the fucking moment you have a computer without 10% knowledge of C++ you dick ?
Nah. There is a difference between someone trying to learn and something trying to pretend he is learning and claiming that he started from scratch (thats you - the loser). No shit people need some examples. What you did was wrong. You set a good example of an idiot.

Fucking ******. Fucking emailing me and begging me to help you, fuck you. You just want to leech my codes and shit. Why the fuck should I people like you?

Lets take a look at what you copied and paste, eh?


Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I am coding a new D3D hack, that is for BlackShot.
Here is some sneak preview of the source code;

Code:
#include "stdafx.h"
#include "BSUnlimited.h"
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>
using namespace std;

typedef HRESULT (WINAPI *nDrawIndexedPrimitive)(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9,DWORD,DW ORD,DWORD,DWORD,DWORD,DWORD);
nDrawIndexedPrimitive pnDrawIndexedPrimitive;

typedef HRESULT (WINAPI *nSetTransform)(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9,DWORD,D3DMATRIX* );
nSetTransform pnSetTransform;

typedef HRESULT (WINAPI *nPresent)(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9,DWORD,DWORD,DWORD,DWO RD);
nPresent pnPresent;

typedef HRESULT (WINAPI *nEndScene)(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9);
nEndScene pnEndScene;

//***BOOLEANS***
bool Chams = false;
bool UAMMO = false; // - AS IF YOU HAVE IT!!!

HANDLE hThread;
HMODULE hEhSvc,hD3D8Dll,hThisDll;UINT pStride; // WHAT THE FUCK IS hEhSV doing here? THATS FOR HSHIELD BLACKSHOT USES GAMEGUARD!!! FUCK HEAD. AND AREN'T WE USING D3D9*** NOT 8

void D3D() //Classname // - LOLOLOL WHAT THE FUCK? THATS NOT A CLASS NAME YOU DUMB FUCK! THATS A FUNCTION NAME!!!
{
while(1){
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_SHIFT)+(VK_E) &1){ //"" activates the menu. - NOT REALLY. I DON'T SEE ANY MENU ACTIVATION CODES
Chams = !Chams; // - What the fuck is this shit doing here?
}
if(Chams==true){
// - SUPPOSE TO BE RIGHT HERE ******
}
Sleep(50);
}
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE module, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
{
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)D3D, NULL, NULL, NULL); //create the new Thread
MessageBox(NULL, L"BSUnlimited - D3D", L"BlackShot", MB_OK; // Oh look, you forgot the ")"
}
return TRUE;
}
LIKE YOU COULD MAKE A GG BYPASS!
Of course, I have just started it from scratch, I haven't added the GG bypass yet, and it will be keys activated, like "*".
I will try my best in this, since this is the first time I am coding a base from scratch. Will try to finish it by Season 2.
I will post updates ASAP. If you guys think this is useless, please close this thread
Oh and, those people who specialised in finding addresses and coding undetected hooks, please add my skype;
CaezerDaBoss // -CaezerDaWannaBeCoder!!! OR CaezerDa******!!! THIS LIST CAN GO ON
No noobs begging thanks. // - YEAH, YOU SHOULDN'T BE BEGGING ME!!
You can learn from this. Bitch.
Quote Originally Posted by XorrUG View Post
Nah. There is a difference between someone trying to learn and something trying to pretend he is learning and claiming that he started from scratch (thats you - the loser). No shit people need some examples. What you did was wrong. You set a good example of an idiot.

Fucking ******. Fucking emailing me and begging me to help you, fuck you. You just want to leech my codes and shit. Why the fuck should I people like you?

Lets take a look at what you copied and paste, eh?




You can learn from this. Bitch.
Wow we got a badass here~ The base I had for my BSX was updated from D3D8 TO D3D9. You jelly ? Yes hackshield~ Zico gave me the base too. you jelly again ?
It was meant for Warrock fYi. zico made it compatible with blackshot
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Wow we got a badass here~ The base I had for my BSX was updated from D3D8 TO D3D9. You jelly ? Yes hackshield~ Zico gave me the base too. you jelly again ?
It was meant for Warrock fYi. zico made it compatible with blackshot
Wait wait wait! I thought you started from scratch? LOL all he is trying to do is correct you ~ which he did!

@ BOLD TEXT Yeah you copied it.
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Wow we got a badass here~ The base I had for my BSX was updated from D3D8 TO D3D9. You jelly ? Yes hackshield~ Zico gave me the base too. you jelly again ?
It was meant for Warrock fYi. zico made it compatible with blackshot
Hmm, you said you started from scratch. I don't think people should trust you. Why are you trying to scam people?
Quote Originally Posted by Opcode View Post
Wait wait wait! I thought you started from scratch? LOL all he is trying to do is correct you ~ which he did!

@ BOLD TEXT Yeah you copied it.
I took some functions from BSX. Yea and he corrected me correctly. that is why I am trying to learn from my mistakes ?
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
I took some functions from BSX. Yea and he corrected me correctly. that is why I am trying to learn from my mistakes ?
ERMMM WHAT FAK ARE YOU TRYING TO LIE FOR
U FUKN SAY YOU STARTED FROM SCRATCH

SCAMMER
Quote Originally Posted by ijikix View Post
ERMMM WHAT FAK ARE YOU TRYING TO LIE FOR
U FUKN SAY YOU STARTED FROM SCRATCH

SCAMMER
Started from scratch yes, but functions no.
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Started from scratch yes, but functions no.
DONT LIE TO MEH BOY y u gotta scam for?
Posts 31–45 of 56 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?