OutdatedHackshield Bypass Addy's

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Hackshield Bypass Addy's
Code:
BadWinkz HS PB Logger V1.0
Succesfully injected!!
Waiting for hackshield...
Hooked.
Logging addy's: [19:55:47]
HS CallBack = 0x00FA440000
HS CallBack2 = 0x000A098
HS SuperScan = 0x009D894
HS SuperScan2 = 0x009B27F
HS Detection = 0x000A000
HS CrashOnDetect = 0x003E034
HS Anti-Shield = 0x002D3FD
HS HackCheck = 0x003DFBE
HS HackCheck2 = 0x003B36F
HS LoadOnGameStart = 0x007E0C4
HS KillProcess = 0x00FA280000
End log [19:56:02]
Don't ask me how to use this!
Any real coder would know how to use this...
Just find the right bytes and compile it in your base...Result??
USE CE AGAIN
.
Quote Originally Posted by almar2023 View Post
is this also work for PB ph.??
cool bro Almar,,, this is NOT working PH , PH version have different address coz it differs from every version of each country idk what version is he never mention even they use same Hackshield on each game. Nice Day!
Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post


This isnt a hack...
I Know... Just Asking iF This Does Works On PB ph.. cause it does also use Hackshield.. Sorry About not mentioning that..

Quote Originally Posted by firefox800 View Post
cool bro Almar,,, this is NOT working PH , PH version have different address coz it differs from every version of each country idk what version is he never mention even they use same Hackshield on each game. Nice Day!
Lolsz... ok bro.. Thanks

Just Wanna Get A Dump File of Their EHSVC.DLL.. So i Can Search For PH....

Hope They Upload it.. ^^,
they don't use EHSVC.DLL now maybe they hide in engine.exe by means of bypassing HS but good to start finding address in your dumped; my hack is still working but features not good...Good Luck!
Quote Originally Posted by firefox800 View Post
they don't use EHSVC.DLL now maybe they hide in engine.exe by means of bypassing HS but good to start finding address in your dumped; my hack is still working but features not good...Good Luck!
They still use Ehsvc.DLL, And this is not combat arms so no Engine.
Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post


They still use Ehsvc.DLL, And this is not combat arms so no Engine.
Hey Bosz Sir... Can you Share Your Dump EHSVC.DLL and PM To me..? if thats Fine.. ^^,

Thanks...
Quote Originally Posted by almar2023 View Post
Hey Bosz Sir... Can you Share Your Dump EHSVC.DLL and PM To me..? if thats Fine.. ^^,

Thanks...
I dont have!!
I'm not talking with CA because this is PB section what I mean engine.exe is PointBlank.exe coz PB has no Engine.exe; I said they did not use EHSVC.DLL as their main anti-hacking security as I said it might hide in engine.exe (PointBlank.exe); besides you don't needto dump as long as you have addy logger... .
Quote Originally Posted by firefox800 View Post
I'm not talking with CA because this is PB section what I mean engine.exe is PointBlank.exe coz PB has no Engine.exe; I said they did not use EHSVC.DLL as their main anti-hacking security as I said it might hide in engine.exe (PointBlank.exe); besides you don't needto dump as long as you have addy logger... .
Well I dont dump it, I have addy logger.
HackSHield : the worst system I've ever seen.
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
HackSHield : the worst system I've ever seen.
Yeah dude, and then they like to call it "Hackshield Pro"
Quote Originally Posted by firefox800 View Post
they don't use EHSVC.DLL now maybe they hide in engine.exe by means of bypassing HS but good to start finding address in your dumped; my hack is still working but features not good...Good Luck!
what features did you use man?, it is possible to make nomenu hack undetected without using bypass?
Thx dude. It's very interesting 4 me
Do you have any project or based auto logger Hackshield Bypass Addy's? based may I ask? I want to learn about the cheater point blank
he doesnt release his logger. and his got patched.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero4rt View Post
Do you have any project or based auto logger Hackshield Bypass Addy's? based may I ask? I want to learn about the cheater point blank
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us