OutdatedHackshield Bypass Addy's

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Hackshield no need to Bypass, Just jump with detaurs create
for PBlackout and pointblank, create detours then hook then dip different kinds
hmm thats cool! never thought of that lol xD cant wait to code with you sometime bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post
Hackshield no need to Bypass, Just jump with detaurs create
for PBlackout and pointblank, create detours then hook then dip different kinds
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post
Hackshield no need to Bypass, Just jump with detaurs create
for PBlackout and pointblank, create detours then hook then dip different kinds
This does not really make sense. Could you try writing it in english again?

I keep getting d/c on PB TH for hooking EndScene in the RenderContext vtable

Code:
	DWORD addrRenderContext = FindPattern( i3SceneDx, 0, patRenderContext, maskRenderContext, 1 );
#ifdef DEBUG
	Log->Write( "addrRenderContext %p", addrRenderContext );
#endif
	if( addrRenderContext == 0 )
		return false;

	while( (i3RenderContext*)addrRenderContext == NULL ||
		*(i3RenderContext**)addrRenderContext == NULL ||
		**(i3RenderContext***)addrRenderContext == NULL ||
		***(i3RenderContext****)addrRenderContext == NULL )
		Sleep(10);

	pRenderContext = ***(i3RenderContext****)addrRenderContext;
	Log->Write( "pRenderContext %p", pRenderContext );

	while( pRenderContext->isReady == 0 )
		Sleep( 10 );
	Log->Write( "pRenderContext->isReady %d", pRenderContext->isReady );

	static DWORD dwEndSceneAddr = *( DWORD* )pRenderContext->pD3DDevice + 42 * 4;
	Log->Write( "dwEndSceneAddr %p", dwEndSceneAddr );

	oEndScene = (tEndScene)VTableHook( *( DWORD* )pRenderContext->pD3DDevice, 42, ( DWORD )&hEndScene );
	Log->Write( "hEndScene %p", ( DWORD )&hEndScene );
	Log->Write( "oEndScene %p", oEndScene );
these are really old addys bro
Quote Originally Posted by Novo View Post
This does not really make sense. Could you try writing it in english again?

I keep getting d/c on PB TH for hooking EndScene in the RenderContext vtable

Code:
	DWORD addrRenderContext = FindPattern( i3SceneDx, 0, patRenderContext, maskRenderContext, 1 );
#ifdef DEBUG
	Log->Write( "addrRenderContext %p", addrRenderContext );
#endif
	if( addrRenderContext == 0 )
		return false;

	while( (i3RenderContext*)addrRenderContext == NULL ||
		*(i3RenderContext**)addrRenderContext == NULL ||
		**(i3RenderContext***)addrRenderContext == NULL ||
		***(i3RenderContext****)addrRenderContext == NULL )
		Sleep(10);

	pRenderContext = ***(i3RenderContext****)addrRenderContext;
	Log->Write( "pRenderContext %p", pRenderContext );

	while( pRenderContext->isReady == 0 )
		Sleep( 10 );
	Log->Write( "pRenderContext->isReady %d", pRenderContext->isReady );

	static DWORD dwEndSceneAddr = *( DWORD* )pRenderContext->pD3DDevice + 42 * 4;
	Log->Write( "dwEndSceneAddr %p", dwEndSceneAddr );

	oEndScene = (tEndScene)VTableHook( *( DWORD* )pRenderContext->pD3DDevice, 42, ( DWORD )&hEndScene );
	Log->Write( "hEndScene %p", ( DWORD )&hEndScene );
	Log->Write( "oEndScene %p", oEndScene );
Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
these are really old addys bro
What addys? I'm not talking about OP..
Did you even see my code?

The post I quoted is 1 week old..
WOOPS sorry im a dumbass sometimes. and he is right, you dont really need a hackshield bypass, it just helps.
Quote Originally Posted by Novo View Post
What addys? I'm not talking about OP..
Did you even see my code?

The post I quoted is 1 week old..
Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
WOOPS sorry im a dumbass sometimes. and he is right, you dont really need a hackshield bypass, it just helps.
So where do I hook EndScene that HS doesn't detect?
I was thinking to do hook pointer to i3RenderContext instead but need to rebuild it first then..
Quote Originally Posted by Novo View Post
So where do I hook EndScene that HS doesn't detect?
I was thinking to do hook pointer to i3RenderContext instead but need to rebuild it first then..

try making hook your own, and try using a different system with a different also for hook code
Not too focused on your EndScene
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post



try making hook your own, and try using a different system with a different also for hook code
Not too focused on your EndScene
What do you mean making hook your own? This is 100% my code :P
I'm gonna try Present too.. Do they detect midfunction hooks yet?

Engine drawing would be better, but I assume they checksum all the functions so can't hook there either in vtable
Quote Originally Posted by Novo View Post
What do you mean making hook your own? This is 100% my code :P
I'm gonna try Present too.. Do they detect midfunction hooks yet?

Engine drawing would be better, but I assume they checksum all the functions so can't hook there either in vtable
hahaha ok ok slowly


actually; VtableHOOK already detected for system jump detaurs
tray different; DIP system
Ask the same person on the outside forums


This is just an example my system code for DIP
==> AddFlus PBYTE FOR DIP and HOOK
Code:
(__stdcall* pAdpDrawIndexedPrimitive)(ULONG,D3D_DRAWINDEXEDPRIMITIVE*) = NULL; // my RESULT
Code:
pDetourRemove((PBYTE)ArmyDrawIndexedPrimitive,(PBYTE)ArmyDrawIndexedPrimitive);
Not this System, because this DIP Is already detected all games Online
Code:
VTableHook // ready detected:(
oDrawIndexedPrimitive(pDevice, PrimType, BaseVertexIndex, MinVertexIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount);
and for menu hotkey, used VK_key not VK_control
Like this code
Code:
    __asm;
 if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F10)&1){Glass2=!Glass2;}

 if (Glass2)
 if(Stride == 44  )
{

                pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE);
                xxxxxxxxxx(xxxxxxxxx); // your DIP
                pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_TRUE);
  }
BTW ... may I ask for game what your Project ?
PointBlank (Project BlackOut) Thailand

And I don't want to hook DIP, I want to hook ES or Present so I can draw
Might do chams later but..

Your code does not really make sense, didn't answer the question & was pretty irrelevant. But thank you very much for your PM, that was helpful!



I will share with the community what I can make

To find an static pointer to i3dRenderContext I opened i3SceneDx.dll in IDA, looked at exports, found
Code:
i3RenderContext * g_pRenderContext
Which sounds interesting, so we follow it..

Code:
04C8CFCF   CC               INT3
04C8CFD0   83EC 60          SUB ESP,60
04C8CFD3   A1 54EDDF04      MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[4DFED54]
04C8CFD8   33C4             XOR EAX,ESP
04C8CFDA   894424 5C        MOV DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+5C],EAX
04C8CFDE   A1 BC98D504      MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[4D598BC]           ; i3RenderContext * g_pRenderContext
04C8CFE3   53               PUSH EBX
04C8CFE4   8B5C24 6C        MOV EBX,DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+6C]
04C8CFE8   55               PUSH EBP
04C8CFE9   8B6C24 6C        MOV EBP,DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+6C]
04C8CFED   56               PUSH ESI
04C8CFEE   8BF1             MOV ESI,ECX
04C8CFF0   8B08             MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]
04C8CFF2   FF15 9496D504    CALL DWORD PTR DS:[4D59694]              ; i3RenderContext::IsReady(void)
And there we have a static pointer.

Now it's just to make a pattern and then we can use it to find the D3D device like so:
Code:
BYTE patRenderContext[] = "\xA1\x00\x00\x00\x00\x53\x8B\x5C\x24\x6C\x55";
char maskRenderContext[] = "x????xxxx?x";

bool Hook()
{
	while( i3SceneDx == NULL )
		i3SceneDx = GetModuleHandleA( "i3SceneDx" );
	Log->Write( "i3SceneDx %p", i3SceneDx );

	DWORD addrRenderContext = FindPattern( i3SceneDx, 0, patRenderContext, maskRenderContext, 1 );
	Log->Write( "addrRenderContext  %p", addrRenderContext );

	if( addrRenderContext == 0 )
		return false;

	while( (i3RenderContext*)addrRenderContext == NULL ||
		*(i3RenderContext**)addrRenderContext == NULL ||
		**(i3RenderContext***)addrRenderContext == NULL ||
		***(i3RenderContext****)addrRenderContext == NULL )
		Sleep(10);

	pRenderContext = ***(i3RenderContext****)addrRenderContext;
	Log->Write( "pRenderContext %p", pRenderContext );

	while( pRenderContext->isReady == 0 )
		Sleep( 10 );
	Log->Write( "pRenderContext->isReady %d", pRenderContext->isReady );

	// put hook now
}
please .. how to bypass winlockdll.dll pointblank because winlockdll.dll block window mode

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

please .. how to bypass winlockdll.dll pointblank because winlockdll.dll block window mode
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us