Coding Languages

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Coding Languages
I have noticed that hack production has become a bit slower here in mpgh so I am devoted to making hacks now. So my question to you is, what is the recomended coding language to make hacks? At the moment I am quite familiar with CPP
Probably C++ they use it to code most FPS games... I guess....
YEAHH u´r right that we are codin with c++

but you need a very long time to learn it..
Quote Originally Posted by Lukas59 View Post
YEAHH u´r right that we are codin with c++

but you need a very long time to learn it..
I've got time, I'm homeschooled xD
you can learn it in 20 days apparently... with the correct guides XD
but ive heard you also need to understand how a game works to code it.
wish i had the time to learn it, but year 12 commitments and other stuff i barely have time to play crossfire
code with c++ and if you can put a tut on how you made it for us choobs who are trying to learn too..
Even if you took those shitty courses online, it won't guarantee that you'll be able to make hacks.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us