PostLegit Texture Hack Package

Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by lolox83 View Post
Thx for,reply but have you got teamwiver or skype because i don't understand please add me on skype xArTiiCkZz
oh dude :s yeah tomorrow i can do it but today i'm not at home.
Quote Originally Posted by zerogott View Post
still undetected?
you don't read the full thread... -.-

this cannot be detected by vac ..
The funny think is, VAC doesnt scan materials. So you cant get banned for the biggest Texturehack.
im nt able to download
That makes no sense!
I only want that nice minimap, already have got some nice texture mods. Is it included? Because I cannot find it in the Zip file.

EDIT: Nevermind found it, proradar.
no search in the modern warfare 2 texture modding here in the forum for the pro radar.
this radar is fuckin awesome i use it too in mw3 but mw2 was a lot better than mw3.
please give the threadstarten of the pro radar some respect for this amazing work.
Is this still undetected? Been hearing vac is banning for these texture hacks.Any info would be greatly appreciated
Quote Originally Posted by bolthrower View Post
Is this still undetected? Been hearing vac is banning for these texture hacks.Any info would be greatly appreciated
I'm 100% sure it is detected now. Any modifications to ANY of the files will result in a ban. At least that's what happened to me, more than once.
Quote Originally Posted by bolthrower View Post
Is this still undetected? Been hearing vac is banning for these texture hacks.Any info would be greatly appreciated
Been using texture hacks since the beginning, never got banned for it.
Quote Originally Posted by DannyHomo View Post
when I install this all hedges and trees are removed? anyway to change this?
Find which files cause these to disappear and don't drag them over (very time consuming)
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

Been using texture hacks since the beginning, never got banned for it.
Which texture hack have you been using? Because they banned me for the one I was using. Then I tried only replacing a few files for the Magnum to change the looks of it, and got banned again using no texture hack. So at least for me they have been banning me even if one file is modified.
Quote Originally Posted by Plaxiotic View Post
Which texture hack have you been using? Because they banned me for the one I was using. Then I tried only replacing a few files for the Magnum to change the looks of it, and got banned again using no texture hack. So at least for me they have been banning me even if one file is modified.
On MW2 ? I highly doubt it.
when I install this all hedges and trees are removed? anyway to change this?
Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us