PostLegit Texture Hack Package

Posts 31–45 of 65 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Plaxiotic View Post
Which texture hack have you been using? Because they banned me for the one I was using. Then I tried only replacing a few files for the Magnum to change the looks of it, and got banned again using no texture hack. So at least for me they have been banning me even if one file is modified.
It's impossible to get banned on MW2 because of texture hacking, it's allowed and always was.
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

On MW2 ? I highly doubt it.
It's the only thing I was using at the time. Im sure they can somehow scan your files for any modifications to them. Ive been using custom skins and sometimes a texture hack and wasn't banned in the past. But now every time I use it within a day I'm banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Plaxiotic View Post
It's the only thing I was using at the time. Im sure they can somehow scan your files for any modifications to them. Ive been using custom skins and sometimes a texture hack and wasn't banned in the past. But now every time I use it within a day I'm banned.
Yea ... Ok
im new to all the texture modding... i wana know can i get banned by using this? or is there a chance i would get banned?
Quote Originally Posted by Silasdk View Post
im new to all the texture modding... i wana know can i get banned by using this? or is there a chance i would get banned?
There is zero chance. Texture mods are not bannable on this game.
Quote Originally Posted by Silasdk View Post
im new to all the texture modding... i wana know can i get banned by using this? or is there a chance i would get banned?
You can't.
IW allowed texture modding on MW2.
I'm getting the message "Cheat Detected" and I get kicked. Working for anyone else?
I get kicked for the message 'Files differ from the servers' or something along the lines of that.
Quote Originally Posted by barackobieber View Post
I get kicked for the message 'Files differ from the servers' or something along the lines of that.
Means you didn't install it correctly. Make sure you put all of the files in the correct rar, inside the pictures folder.
@barackobieber when this message is written on your killfeed or on your screen, it says you have been banned by vac. check your account vac staus on settings and the look at the VAC status. when you've been banned on record you've been cheating with hacks not with texture hack. texture hack/modding is not bannable in steam.
@Horror thanks for explaining.

come on dudes...use ya brains and the forum search function.
so many tuts for installing texture hacks or mods... but some people failed so much here... -.-

add: i recheck the hack today and upload a new version.
next week i'm uploading other color versions.
//Update Approved
Ehm i dont know how to use it.
I' ve dowloaded it but what now?
I have a problem with RepZ. When i install the Textures Hack and then try to join any server, on right top corner says:
Waiting connection ...0
Waiting connection ...1
Waiting connection ...2
...
Waiting connection ...16

And finaly boom! Server Disconnected and wont join it Any idea? Thanks
i tried this three or 4 times i couldnt get it to work kept saying files were not matching. am i just doing it wrong??
i extract the iwd files in my main folder to seperate dirs. then copy the files from the modded dirs to the image directory. then i compressed them again.
i also tried draging and dropping the files into an open winrar window that didnt work either.
Quote Originally Posted by p_w_garvie View Post
i tried this three or 4 times i couldnt get it to work kept saying files were not matching. am i just doing it wrong??
i extract the iwd files in my main folder to seperate dirs. then copy the files from the modded dirs to the image directory. then i compressed them again.
i also tried draging and dropping the files into an open winrar window that didnt work either.
read the descrption in the thread start pls. and reminder that you have to paste the files inside the iwd files and there inside the images folder not in the root of an iwd!
Posts 31–45 of 65 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us