PostLegit Texture Hack Package

Posts 46–60 of 65 · Page 4 of 5
Works with REPZIW4? and UNDETECTED?
only makes enemies easier to see `?
hey, this might be a stupid question, but i cannot open the iw_## files, I dont know if I've done anything wrong, so i would just ask if anyone knows how to do this?
How do I install this to MW2 Steam version?

Im sorry but im new to this
Quote Originally Posted by zeus_cod View Post
How do I install this to MW2 Steam version?

Im sorry but im new to this
Click here
open your main folder in mw2 if it's steam version then open iw_xx.iwd files with winrar and just drag the texture files to the opened winrar iw_xx.iwd file each has different number like 00 to 06 .... i hope that i helped
I try to download it but it keeps getting saved as a chrome or explorer file thingy which leads me into a internet site and it dont do shit
works on iw4x
when i use this my game is lagging like hell >>

steam game btw
please tell me,it is still undetectived by the vac in 2018?
Quote Originally Posted by goldengood View Post
please tell me,it is still undetectived by the vac in 2018?
Vac doesn't ban for texture modifying
Quote Originally Posted by killa6544 View Post
Vac doesn't ban for texture modifying
This means I could install a graphics mod (simply to improve the visuals, not for cheating) and have no risk of a ban?
Quote Originally Posted by minichibby View Post
This means I could install a graphics mod (simply to improve the visuals, not for cheating) and have no risk of a ban?
Yea, they won't ban for that.
hi guys, when I download texturehack tells me that the file is corrupted
Posts 46–60 of 65 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us