QuestionHelpMy Weapon hack not physically changing my weapon?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
My Weapon hack not physically changing my weapon?
Hey guys, I'm making my hack, adding more and more features.. but when it comes to Weapon hack that changed M16 to Other weps I'm having some trouble.. here's some screenshots in-game:






So as you can see in the pics.. it looks like AK-47, but when I pick it up then for me its just M16 again? I'm suposed to be writing to a offset/addy aren't I...?
I'm simply using this source: (and yes, not mine, well partially is I changed it..)
Code:
if(weaponhack) 
        {
		DWORD wPM16 =  *(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(RVWShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*25));
                DWORD wPM4A1 = *(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(RVWShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*12)); 
         if (pWeaponMgr)
            {
                for(int i=0; i<999; i++) 
                {
                    if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(RVWShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i))) != NULL)
					{
				              *(DWORD*)( wPM16 + i )	  = *(DWORD*)( wPM4A1 + i );
					}
                }
		 } 
        }
and FYI the gun ID's or byte values or whatever are from like 2012 or 2011 even though they worked
Congratulation , you copied this from a thread posted years ago !
and this is just visual effect...

PS: Upload images to imgur and post the link between [IMG][/IMG]
yeahhh @Intellectual I'm not all leech material lol I can code other hacks.. just not this xD

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

/request close my thread
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us