Please ...

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Please ...
Please don't hate each other. Im here not for debates, just want peaceful world.
Quote Originally Posted by sahias View Post
Please don't hate each other. Im here not for debates, just want peaceful world.
As much as most people would like that it just cant happen
Who doesn't want that?, but some religions encourages violence...........
Quote Originally Posted by sahias View Post
Please don't hate each other. Im here not for debates, just want peaceful world.
Hate exists hand in hand with love
It's a balance of nature
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Hate exists hand in hand with love
It's a balance of nature
Well explained my friend.
You're in the debate fort, what do you expect?
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
You're in the debate fort, what do you expect?
You're ... omg! , What does he expect? you insult by bullshit words and say what does he expect?
Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

You're ... omg! , What does he expect? you insult by bullshit words and say what does he expect?
Says the guy who hates jews.... Oh well, hypocrisy isn't meant for everyone to see.
​Bellum Omnium Contra Omnes
debate sometimes gets so serious that everyone start insult each other's /religion/country w/o realizing.

I don't hate, I enjoy 'em most of the time.
Yep right.
Nice to find some one like you around this section , What I'm doing here is discussing things that I know and I get insulted sometimes . In&Out of this section.
Anyways nice 10/10 thread
Just don't start insulting.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
Just don't start insulting.
Some people are just so dumb, they cannot understand a word unless we insulted them.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us