Please ...

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

You're ... omg! , What does he expect? you insult by bullshit words and say what does he expect?
It's the fucking debate section and he comes here saying he isn't here for a debate. Stop trying to undermine Lehsyrus.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

It's the fucking debate section and he comes here saying he isn't here for a debate. Stop trying to undermine Lehsyrus.
Debate != Flame
Quote Originally Posted by sahias View Post
Please don't hate each other. Im here not for debates, just want peaceful world.
Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post


Debate != Flame
Where does he say he's not here for flaming? He says he's not here for debates and Lehsyrus says he's in the wrong section if he doesn't want a debate. Get it now?
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post




Where does he say he's not here for flaming? He says he's not here for debates and Lehsyrus says he's in the wrong section if he doesn't want a debate. Get it now?
*palm face*, I said DEBATE!=Flame which means Lehsyrus starts flaming in this section and It's the debate section which makes all flame in the debate section not the flaming section.
Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

*palm face*, I said DEBATE!=Flame which means Lehsyrus starts flaming in this section and It's the debate section which makes all flame in the debate section not the flaming section.

The only one who gets butthurt and flames here is you. Us regulars never flame because most of us don't give a shit. We come here to have intellectual conversations and arguments. Not spew ad hominem.
Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

*palm face*, I said DEBATE!=Flame which means Lehsyrus starts flaming in this section and It's the debate section which makes all flame in the debate section not the flaming section.
And how is that relevant to OP? He said he's not here for DEBATING. Lehsyrus says what does he EXPECT? You say he doesn't expect FLAMING, but he said he doesn't expect DEBATING. You're a fucking MORON.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


And how is that relevant to OP? He said he's not here for DEBATING. Lehsyrus says what does he EXPECT? You say he doesn't expect FLAMING, but he said he doesn't expect DEBATING. You're a fucking MORON.
I mean he said "You're in the debate section, What do you expect?"
I mean he flames in the debate section "not this thread." so I said DEBATE!=Flame . Aborted got what I mean.
Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

I mean he said "You're in the debate section, What do you expect?"
I mean he flames in the debate section "not this thread." so I said DEBATE!=Flame . Aborted got what I mean.
Aborted was actually disagreeing with you. You're not adding to anything. You're just trying to undermine us.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


Aborted was actually disagreeing with you. You're not adding to anything. You're just trying to undermine us.
I mean Aborted got what I meant and I didn't say agreeing , big difference.
Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

I mean Aborted got what I meant and I didn't say agreeing , big difference.
I got what you meant too, but obviously you still don't get what I'm saying.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us