Deleted post & closed.

Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
ffs says "failed to inject" don't work -.-
double checked, working fine for me
just tried, again injection was good, and hack came up, again idk what u guys are doing wrong..
I get:



When trying to load the .exe

Trust it to have an error when I try and use it >_>
Is there a weapon hack in this hack??
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Lttleb1rd View Post
Is there a weapon hack in this hack??
Thanks!
no sir, im sorry but its been such a (B)
finding a weapon hack.
i tried all i can.
Erf........ --" I think I'll never get a new one...
Is there another injector I can use that will work
Quote Originally Posted by ll Asura ll View Post
Is there another injector I can use that will work
you can use the injector i had setup,
Liz packed a new injector that might be the source of the problem,
if i can get Liz to allow me to use the injector i had
it might work.
Edit: just used my injector
worked 100%
Quote Originally Posted by slickick View Post
you can use the injector i had setup,
Liz packed a new injector that might be the source of the problem,
if i can get Liz to allow me to use the injector i had
it might work.
Well can you also PM me the injector if she doesn't repost it? I also tried with perx and it still failed lol
Quote Originally Posted by ll Asura ll View Post
Well can you also PM me the injector if she doesn't repost it? I also tried with perx and it still failed lol
im not releasing this hack any other way,
im lucky Liz even approved it for an hour
Quote Originally Posted by slickick View Post
im not releasing this hack any other way,
im lucky Liz even approved it for an hour
Disabled xfire with wr and it works thanks
Quote Originally Posted by ll Asura ll View Post
Disabled xfire with wr and it works thanks
there you go sir, be sure to give me thanks
and have fun.
the injector its naerons its universal like phc's and dont save the hacks to ur desktop, save to a folder.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
the injector its naerons its universal like phc's and dont save the hacks to ur desktop, save to a folder.
who the hell would save it as 2 seperate files to their desktop?
The hacks in a folder on my desktop. Am I doing it wrong? lol.

Other hacks have worked whilst in a folder on my desktop.
Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us