Deleted post & closed.

Posts 46–54 of 54 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Gelexx View Post
The hacks in a folder on my desktop. Am I doing it wrong? lol.

Other hacks have worked whilst in a folder on my desktop.
no your doing it right,
try disabling xfire
Quote Originally Posted by slickick View Post
no your doing it right,
try disabling xfire
I don't have xfire installed. I recently formatted my computer and just have the bare basics and WR =P.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelexx View Post
I don't have xfire installed. I recently formatted my computer and just have the bare basics and WR =P.
there lies the problem,
you need microsoft .net framework
gelexx did you get it to work?
Quote Originally Posted by slickick View Post
gelexx did you get it to work?
Installing it atm bud
Quote Originally Posted by Gelexx View Post
Installing it atm bud
alright, well make sure you have the hack dl'ed
gonna close the thread in 5 minutes
Quote Originally Posted by slickick View Post
alright, well make sure you have the hack dl'ed
gonna close the thread in 5 minutes
Have done. Even made a backup. Looks cooool :P
Quote Originally Posted by Gelexx View Post
Have done. Even made a backup. Looks cooool :P
Liz's on the case XD ;P
Alright hour is up. Deleting
Posts 46–54 of 54 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us