HelpGun Codes

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Gun Codes
Hey ppl,

Someone still know some gun codes which are currently working? And if yeah, could you tell me how to add them via CE?
Thanks in advantage!
Quote Originally Posted by powerfulninja View Post
Hey ppl,

Someone still know some gun codes which are currently working? And if yeah, could you tell me how to add them via CE?
Thanks in advantage!
The gun codes change so you need to find them yourself. However, there are some old ones listed in the Source Code/Coding section of AVA so go check it out. As for CE, you need a bypass which is currently private.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


The gun codes change so you need to find them yourself. However, there are some old ones listed in the Source Code/Coding section of AVA so go check it out. As for CE, you need a bypass which is currently private.
Thanks for responding, I already got my bypass .

I'll check out the section.
Quote Originally Posted by powerfulninja View Post
Thanks for responding, I already got my bypass .

I'll check out the section.
Sure thing
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us