I cant do it guys can you help me to work it ? What should i do , i dont know how to use lua and insert
PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.
Code:
units/payday2/characters/npc_criminal_suit_1/npc_criminal_suit_1 units/payday2/characters/ene_security_1/ene_security_1 units/payday2/characters/ene_security_1/ene_security_2 units/payday2/characters/ene_security_1/ene_security_3 units/payday2/characters/ene_cop_1/ene_cop_1 units/payday2/characters/ene_cop_1/ene_cop_2 units/payday2/characters/ene_cop_1/ene_cop_3 units/payday2/characters/ene_cop_1/ene_cop_4 units/payday2/characters/ene_fbi_1/ene_fbi_1 units/payday2/characters/ene_fbi_1/ene_fbi_2 units/payday2/characters/ene_fbi_1/ene_fbi_3 units/payday2/characters/ene_swat_1/ene_swat_1 units/payday2/characters/ene_swat_1/ene_swat_2 units/payday2/characters/ene_fbi_swat_1/ene_fbi_swat_1 units/payday2/characters/ene_fbi_swat_1/ene_fbi_swat_2 units/payday2/characters/ene_swat_heavy_1/ene_swat_heavy_1 units/payday2/characters/ene_bulldozer_1/ene_bulldozer_1 units/payday2/characters/ene_shield_1/ene_shield_1 units/payday2/characters/ene_shield_1/ene_shield_2 units/payday2/characters/ene_spook_1/ene_spook_1 units/payday2/characters/ene_tazer_1/ene_tazer_1 units/payday2/characters/ene_sniper_1/ene_sniper_1 units/payday2/characters/ene_fbi_heavy_1/ene_fbi_heavy_1 units/payday2/characters/ene_fbi_heavy_1/ene_fbi_heavy_2

You guys know how can i get %100 drop rate and all masks
My game is crashing after I finish the mission!
any code to be stealthed/undetected/automatic pagers?
instant timer/drilling to 0 bugs out when i try to answer pager. it instantly answers pager but my guy doesnt say anything and then i get detected. this is only in online though. if i'm offline i can bag the body fine.
instant timer/drilling to 0 bugs out when i try to answer pager. it instantly answers pager but my guy doesnt say anything and then i get detected. this is only in online though. if i'm offline i can bag the body fine.
My bad, Unfriendly
That better

That better

Guys, I've hacked myself all weapons, all masks, all perks, and a shitload of money.
I've deleted all the hack files(all three), and when I try to join a game, it gives me a error.
What do I do?
I've deleted all the hack files(all three), and when I try to join a game, it gives me a error.
What do I do?
It all works just need to edit the file (Copy codes from example)
Thanks
Thanks

Hey ive been mucking about and i got everything to work for the most part. But when i use
managers.experience:_set_current_level (50)
-- unlock all weapons
local wep_arr = {
'new_m4',
'glock_17',
'mp9',
'r870',
'glock_18c',
'amcar',
'm16',
'olympic',
'ak74',
'akm',
'akmsu',
'saiga',
'ak5',
'aug',
'g36',
'p90',
'new_m14',
'deagle',
'new_mp5',
'colt_1911',
'mac10',
'serbu',
'huntsman',
'b92fs',
'new_raging_bull',
'saw'
}
-- Message on screen
if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "LUA Hack loaded!" } )
end
It just says they are locked to for example reputation level 5 even though im at 50. Is there a way to fix this?
Cheers
---EDIT---
I got it working somehow. Thanks anyways guys
managers.experience:_set_current_level (50)
-- unlock all weapons
local wep_arr = {
'new_m4',
'glock_17',
'mp9',
'r870',
'glock_18c',
'amcar',
'm16',
'olympic',
'ak74',
'akm',
'akmsu',
'saiga',
'ak5',
'aug',
'g36',
'p90',
'new_m14',
'deagle',
'new_mp5',
'colt_1911',
'mac10',
'serbu',
'huntsman',
'b92fs',
'new_raging_bull',
'saw'
}
-- Message on screen
if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "LUA Hack loaded!" } )
end
It just says they are locked to for example reputation level 5 even though im at 50. Is there a way to fix this?
Cheers
---EDIT---
I got it working somehow. Thanks anyways guys

This thread is closed for replies.


n_suspicion( observer_unit, status ) end