DetectedSimple Dll

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Looking good , Can you please explain what exactly is "Aim Correction"? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by nockoutz View Post
Looking good , Can you please explain what exactly is "Aim Correction"? Thanks.
No Spread and No Recoil
I can't download this hack
Quote Originally Posted by fnancom View Post
I can't download this hack
wait aprove attachments
File appears safe.

/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
File appears safe.

/Approved
Thank You @Flengo
not work with me game closed
Crash after 4 min on 64 bit
Quote Originally Posted by fasxxx View Post
Crash after 4 min on 64 bit
same to me
Hacks keep crashing recently...
Crash after Login, but nice Try. Hope you Fix it <3

Your Florian <3
sucks because i got MSVCR110.dll in CA folder it says agin CANT vind the dll -_-
Yay! Chams are back

EDIT: Crash ;-;

I hope you could find the solution and fix/update it. I can't really tell what the problem is since I am not a great hack coder, however I know coding a little (Assembly and Hex). My guess is that the hack got detected and I am too lazy to run a chiper on it :P
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?