DetectedSimple Dll

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Dude how do i Bring up the MENU
Works but NX Chams seems to be bugged It only works with 1 match I tried to active/deactive it many but still no use... ^^
CAEU hasn't had any hacks lately
This work for me, don't work chams, Aim Correction work perfectly, i game this hack 1 hours 0 crash . Good job Dias .
it loads fine but the aim correction does nothing!!! nothing happens, my gun still has recoil, bullets still sread.... help
Quote Originally Posted by MafidyuzRO View Post
not work for me,windows 8 64
I think it is because it is patched.
Quote Originally Posted by GM-Hacker View Post
I think it is because it is patched.
Not patched, DETECTED
Close that thread, I confirm that is DETECTED too.
Quote Originally Posted by B4NDiT26 View Post
Close that thread, I confirm that is DETECTED too.
Hey look what spammer is back! :')
Quote Originally Posted by steven1578 View Post
Hey look what spammer is back! :')
brb...

Stop hating... :|
crash after log in but Nice Try and thnx
Quote Originally Posted by osama usry View Post
crash after log in but Nice Try and thnx
Is detected...
How can i inject this !!!! HELP MEEW
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?