DetectedBF3 By McDeliver [ESP]
people, learn to be a thankful! I also had to keep him for myself
mcdeliver, thank you very much for doing this project. 
The idiots who cannot get it to work think you owe them something more. I say let them figure it out themselves, and perhaps learn something on their own. If they can't get it to work, they shouldn't be using a hack anyway. Just my opinion...

The idiots who cannot get it to work think you owe them something more. I say let them figure it out themselves, and perhaps learn something on their own. If they can't get it to work, they shouldn't be using a hack anyway. Just my opinion...
hey dude, i am new here, rename for what? d3d9?
Give the file any name you want to make up... mymadeupnamehere.dll
Personally, I use the name... amd_ccc.dll ...so it might be confused with AMD's Catalyst Control Center app.
Just give the file a unique name of your choosing, while keeping the ".dll" extension unchanged.
Personally, I use the name... amd_ccc.dll ...so it might be confused with AMD's Catalyst Control Center app.
Just give the file a unique name of your choosing, while keeping the ".dll" extension unchanged.
Ty, but i still got error when i select this ddl. Say something like this: "Filter string you provided is not valid. The filter string must contain a description of the filter, folowed by the vercial bar (l) and the filter pattern. The strings for different filtering optins must also be separated by the verical bar. Example: "Text files (.*txt)|*txt|All files (*.*)|*.*".
Me use the Hayem Tool for inject.
Me use the Hayem Tool for inject.
I would try using a different injector. You could do a search within this website, mpgh.net...
OMFG it's still working
Still undetected date 25/09/2013
Edit : THANK You VERY MUCH
Still undetected date 25/09/2013
Edit : THANK You VERY MUCH
just got detected..maybe cause i went over 100 kills?
okay just want to say the following.... if there is a detection you got this ( #xxxxxx <-- random number there ) if not its not a detection but your own fould
Did you say by any chance "9/11 was a blessing"? I think they banned you for saying that.
This thread is closed for replies.
