Keep it classy.
Super Simple ESP and Crosshair, you don't need anything else.
Originally Posted by mcdeliver
Whats in the hack?
PBSS = Undetected
PB = Undetected
ESP - Box
Distance
Heatlh bar
Crosshair
how to activate the functions
F1 = ESP - Box
F2 = Health bars
F3 = Distance
F4 = not there yet!
F5 = Crossair
Note: for this hack you need the C++ 2012
Virus Scans are in form of a Text Document because I can't post links. The Document can be found in the attachments.
And please have patience till its approved!!! that helps alot thanks
there are some false positives... but the file is 100% clean...
its not working for me whan i try to inject the dll to the game, its says ( something wrong)
i posted the same problem earlier in this thread and i solved it with install of c++ package
Originally Posted by mcdeliver
my next hack is with aimbot, instantkill, norecoil...
Originally Posted by BreadRoll
Once again, there is no aimbot...
so he ll add aimbot and other things
hi, I got the MSVCP110.dll error, iv'e tried to download c++, patched it, but it's not working. Also tried novel injector still msvcp110.dll error too :P 680sli
how you did?
680 sli and you dk how to resolve that dll error? PHATETIC! Just google MSVCP110.dll,enter first site and click download .zip file then copy the .dll file into your System 32 folder -_- shame on you!
Originally Posted by DeathStarFTW
680 sli and you dk how to resolve that dll error? PHATETIC! Just google MSVCP110.dll,enter first site and click download .zip file then copy the .dll file into your System 32 folder -_- shame on you!
I wrote, if you read it carefully, is what i did to solve the problem
What u do is up to you, ok.
HOW DO I USE THIS??!?!?!
The hack is coded in c++ 2012 so you need the c++ 2012 package... its logic right?
Originally Posted by mcdeliver
The hack is coded in c++ 2012 so you need the c++ 2012 package... its logic right?
When I press the download button, i see that the file is 0 bytes, means that its empty...
Originally Posted by idotking
When I press the download button, i see that the file is 0 bytes, means that its empty...
it isnt empty mate .. most of the users can use it
Originally Posted by mcdeliver
it isnt empty mate .. most of the users can use it
...
I tried with 2 browsers, and in both of them it shows me 0 bytes...
Works fine, completely undetected, played for 1 hour plus. Super easy to use. GGWP Nice hack !