DetectedBF3 By McDeliver [ESP]

Posts 91–105 of 214 · Page 7 of 15
Still undetected wow, ANd no one band Your did a awesome job.
Quote Originally Posted by ThePixelJunk View Post
Still undetected wow, ANd no one band Your did a awesome job.
thx mate yea like 530 people are using my hack right now
Quote Originally Posted by 680sli View Post
I wrote, if you read it carefully, is what i did to solve the problem
What u do is up to you, ok.
lol mate i wasn't talking about you..i was talking about that little rich biatch above me who didn't know what do to with dll's...BTW Hack is still undetectable.
I honestly want to use this. but im not sure how. ill figure it out eventually, Whats the ban rate for this right now and what is Punkbuster screenshot cleaner?


I only hack crossfire. would like help <3
Well i use winject to inject bf3 1.start the game in mp mode 2.press alt tab 3.open winject and select bf3.exe to target and dll to inject put the mod "remember to rename to whatever.dll 4.go to game 5.press f1 f2 f3 f5. i peronally just use f1 f2 f3. and ban rate right now id think 0 but if there is someone that used them stupidly i think 1-10 "i have played 3games without any problems. and i dont know whats the punkbuster scc is but its good i have used this mod only on pb servers
Quote Originally Posted by rozzokjames View Post
I honestly want to use this. but im not sure how. ill figure it out eventually, Whats the ban rate for this right now and what is Punkbuster screenshot cleaner?


I only hack crossfire. would like help <3
Figured it out, im using my own injector i made ( not releasing it sorry mpgh :P spent 3 weeks making it perfect ) I renamed it to renamed.dll started a game opened bf3 the process and injected it on the kit select screen. deployed and pressed F1-F5. Works well. played 7 games today, good job op


Heres something I would like to see implemented :

Better words ( very hard to read )

And maybe wallhacks? that add the player model in the box.

I went on a knife spree. got 200 tags today LOL so many level 100s mad
looks nice thx for this
AVG detects a virus! False positive?
Quote Originally Posted by TreeLife View Post
AVG detects a virus! False positive?
this is not a virus
[QUOTE=d1rz;8798034]AVG detects a virus! False pono this is not a virus
any update ? detected or undetected ?
UNDETECTED, I using this hack for two days.
awesome job, looks cool and no bans yet , +rep
Still undetected, I just finished play without problems! Good job!
I don't know how hack are developed and how they work on process, maybe is the people that is doing a good use but this hack seems to be the only with long life. Keep it up! And thanks! ^^
Srry bad english :P
playing another game with it. will tell if its undetected by editing this :


Loading : Gulf Of Oman -CONQUEST-LARGE- 64/64 players Punkbuster enabled

EDIT : played for two hours. no detection :P really good, good job.
Posts 91–105 of 214 · Page 7 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?