DetectedBF3 By McDeliver [ESP]

Posts 166–180 of 214 · Page 12 of 15
ok so i played for an hour on diff server with no prob
Still: Undetected Date: 25/09/2013
Kicked by PB for none packet flow...what is mean?
Quote Originally Posted by bayan_prod View Post
Kicked by PB for none packet flow...what is mean?
I will tell you right now, nothing to do with the hack.
man ths is awesome , have been using it since the day it was approved, still no bans EPIC
Need to install pb latest update before i can play, doubt abt that.....even after installed it...i can use the hax....wonderfull....thx a lot to McDeliver
Wish you could remove the title on the top-left.
I can't fix this "MSVCP110.dll" error...

I installed the C++ 2012 pack, rebooted, gone to the lobby game, started Remote DLL as admin, selected the game process and DLL name and injected... !!

But still doesn't work after many tries... It's getting annoying :'(
Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysMore View Post
I can't fix this "MSVCP110.dll" error...

I installed the C++ 2012 pack, rebooted, gone to the lobby game, started Remote DLL as admin, selected the game process and DLL name and injected... !!

But still doesn't work after many tries... It's getting annoying :'(

If nothin works, try install Visual studio express, from Microsoft download, because it can be one file missing on ur computer.
Find file online. Place it in both System32 and SysWOW64.
Ok, I just tried with c++ 2012 pack x86 version (even if I'm running a 64 bits system... -.-) and IT WORKS AND UNDETECTED.

So for those who getting "MSVCP110.dll" error, install the x86 version.

Thanks anyway for the help and very good work McDeliver !
Why is it outdated?! I used it yesterday without problems?!
its not outdated.... who have set this to outdated????
Posts 166–180 of 214 · Page 12 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?