******** D3D by Caezer99

Posts 16–30 of 70 · Page 2 of 5
i cant wait please release it asap haha i wish this is work and no error and noooooooooooooooooooo banned -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Okay guys, I'm officially back.
I created this D3D hack today.
•BS-HACKED - MULTIHACK•

Features:
Chams
NoSmoke
WallHack

I will add more hacks soon.
Here are some screenies.
1st ScreenShot - http://i.imgur.com/OL2VwJZ.jpgⓘ
2nd ScreenShot - http://i.imgur.com/MNpygnz.jpgⓘ
3rd ScreenShot - http://i.imgur.com/th3RBzW.jpgⓘ
4th ScreenShot - http://i.imgur.com/4UxvPKo.jpgⓘ
5th ScreenShot - http://i.imgur.com/IDJbPs3.jpgⓘ

VIDEO :

Right now, I need the latest strides for BlackShot.
This is because the strides for BlackShot has changed.
I am unable to find settexture color on Rayne, Emily, Marine, Isabelle, Nina, Sniper Mantis.
Anybody who can get the strides of those ^ for me will be a beta tester for this hack.
I want the strides of the player hands too.
These are the strides I have ATM.
Code:
32 => creates a box around players
28 => the whole map
36 => square under the players
40 => my gun
56 => my player //unknown stride now
60 => all players head + backpack
72 => all players chams
68 => all players faces
48 => little help-man
Stride credits to Geecko & me.

To those who can find the strides, feel free to PM me
If you need my skype, PM me too.
I read all my PMs.
Finally ^^ ty master haha . 7 month without wallhack
In you video, the loading wasnt even complete. You sure it works in game?
Quote Originally Posted by Dash9231 View Post
In you video, the loading wasnt even complete. You sure it works in game?
yes. As intel said, camtasia doesn't record ingame. You see the mouse moving around at the ending ? that's me using my sniper.
You may try Bandicam, set a good frame then go for recording part. =)
Guys, I need the strides real bad!!
I think you just release this uncomplete D3D to public .. for yourself , you can create better than this..
Quote Originally Posted by superspontan View Post
I think you just release this uncomplete D3D to public .. for yourself , you can create better than this..
Of course haha
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

do you have a detour source code if you have pm i am creating triggerbot in wallhack
What's a triggerbot?
Without Hack Then It Comes Back,

Caezer ? You Need Some Help ?
Pm Me.. I got Someone Will Helps You with This
Quote Originally Posted by [A]lleaf [R]eadwant View Post
Without Hack Then It Comes Back,

Caezer ? You Need Some Help ?
Pm Me.. I got Someone Will Helps You with This
I cannot PM you.
Caezer99
Have you tried to create an interface in Rayne, Emily, Marine, Isabelle, Nina, Mantis Sniper with Numvertis and PrintCounter?

or do not you know what are the values ​​of PrintCounter and Numvertis ?
Quote Originally Posted by MiguelZinho View Post
Caezer99
Have you tried to create an interface in Rayne, Emily, Marine, Isabelle, Nina, Mantis Sniper with Numvertis and PrintCounter?

or do not you know what are the values ​​of PrintCounter and Numvertis ?
I do not know the values of the primitivecount and numvertices.
Posts 16–30 of 70 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?