Kill la Kill EP12

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Kill la Kill EP12
So what did you think about Kill la Kill episode 12? I though it was awesome.. Can't wait until next episode! ^-^

A image from Kill la Kill;

Good but kind of a letdown. I was hoping for a more epic stage, and that might still come, just not on 12.

Think the destruction was a nice sight to see though.
I liked it. Trigger is doing some massive trolling though with the airing times. It came out an hour after I went to sleep.

"When people die of blood loss, that means they die!"
GENIUS.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I liked it. Trigger is doing some massive trolling though with the airing times. It came out an hour after I went to sleep.

"When people die of blood loss, that means they die!"
GENIUS.
that right hahahhaha...really genius..
Stopped at episode 10, wont watch until 10 more episodes are released.
I didn't get how that one "teacher" was aiming at her teeth ... Surely they don't wear any Kamui/Godrobe
I am waiting for the next episode!
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
I am waiting for the next episode!
i just finished and it was pretty good
and we need to wait 9 more days for the new episode :\
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post


i just finished and it was pretty good
and we need to wait 9 more days for the new episode :\
Yeah, at first I was like, Wtf is this anime the animation style isnt really great.
I quit. watched like 2mins or sth. (then I though, since it wasnt that bad, I decided to give it a second go).
Now Im dying of waiting for the next episode!
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

Yeah, at first I was like, Wtf is this anime the animation style isnt really great.
I quit. watched like 2mins or sth. (then I though, since it wasnt that bad, I decided to give it a second go).
Now Im dying of waiting for the next episode!
The first episode is really "meh", but it gets better later on and has an amazing soundtrack.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


The first episode is really "meh", but it gets better later on and has an amazing soundtrack.
I fucking love the soundtrack. I was going to buy it when they had a limited edition thing going on but it sold out FAST. This OST pumps me up so much.
I thought they were going to end it at episode 12. In 11 she found out who killed her dad, and then in 12 she gets to fight her so I thought it was going to end but i'm glad it's continuing. Can't wait for the next one.
Quote Originally Posted by Candyhat View Post
I thought they were going to end it at episode 12. In 11 she found out who killed her dad, and then in 12 she gets to fight her so I thought it was going to end but i'm glad it's continuing. Can't wait for the next one.
They plan on making it 26 episodes long I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

They plan on making it 26 episodes long I think.
It's 24. And they announced this a long time ago... before the anime even started to air.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
It's 24. And they announced this a long time ago... before the anime even started to air.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?