Kill la Kill ep 17

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Kill la Kill ep 17
Well...That was a turn of events.

I'm guessing Ragyo isn't going to die though since she's probably the main "boss" right now..

I wonder if Satsuki and Ryuko are gonna team up and rebel against Nui and Ragyo.
Don't you mean Ryuko And Satsuki?
Still have yet to watch it
You don't even know.

You can't comprehend what's going to happen.

(actually they got 8 more episodes, gonna be some boss battles here).
Yeah. I dont know whats gonna happen but this was weird to a certain extent.
For the viewer there could be evidence on earlier episodes that Satsuki was going to rebel against Ragyu, but I alwasy thought she was going to follow here and that it would be one more against Ryuko. Nonetheless, even though she hates Nue/Nui why would she team with Ryuko? Since they always had the "rivals" thing since show started, despite Satsuki not being the killer of Ryuko's father.
i was surprised that satsuki was going rebeling against ragyu
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?