A new dupe method is coming...

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
A new dupe method is coming...
I really shouldn't be posting this here but oh well...
Kabam says that once they have done working on securing their datebase/ website etc they are going to be "Focusing their attention on helping out those who have been hacked." This essentially means that they are going to be reviving characters/ restoring accounts to backups. This means that if you claim to be hacked by killing of chars or moving items to mules, kabam will restore your account to it's previous state, giving back characters and items even if you still own them, this will be do-able for mules too.

Looking forward to this!
Quote Originally Posted by Xonica View Post
If you claim to be hacked by killing of chars or moving items to mules, kabam will restore your account to it's previous state, giving back characters and items even if you still own them
This is why we can't have nice things
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post


This is why we can't have nice things
More like this is why our community is shit but whatever.
I'll pretend my account that was banned got banned on the day of the hacking. Then I can get it back!
Lol guys, not cool. I just want them to get the game back online as soon as possible
UT weekend my ass.
I'm just waiting on the servers to be backk up and a new client released
I am not sure if it going to work because if you die they can see when you died also I just waiting for KABAM open up RotMG hope they open it on Monday.
I heard there is a new and more mature rotmg community coming out.
Quote Originally Posted by FainTMako View Post
I heard there is a new and more mature rotmg community coming out.
any release dates?
Quote Originally Posted by dg123 View Post

any release dates?
Release dates for community?!?! Did you even think before asking?
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Release dates for community?!?! Did you even think before asking?
Guess you didn't get the joke..
Quote Originally Posted by dg123 View Post


any release dates?
Probably once the next generation of human beings is released.
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Release dates for community?!?! Did you even think before asking?
bro do you even joke?
All I really wan't is a UT weekend.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?