AngrySolvedLoad Error Retrying in my Client

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Load Error Retrying in my Client
Hi
I have a problem, when i start server.exe and then the client i get this:


Please help me, i give some thanks.
Error.png198 KB · 6 downloads
You forgot to import the Struct/Database to MySQL, most likely.

Seeing as it's the Phoenix source, it might also be corrupted. I'd be able to tell which one if I actually knew how the Phoenix source was configured, but bah, who gives a fuck.
I have imported Struct.sql but it won't work
Exactly that, I get the same errors/random stuff on mine too.
reinstall mysql and then it will work
Ok, it works.
Close thread please
Quote Originally Posted by Axeall View Post
Ok, it works.
Close thread please
Wow worked for you? Sadly it doesn't work for me.
Quote Originally Posted by reaper556 View Post
Wow worked for you? Sadly it doesn't work for me.
lol its the mysql that you need to reinstall.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us