Where..........

Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


kiss anime has apps?
No but mobile version is still good.
Quote Originally Posted by SliverBullet View Post
btw i cant download torrents or ill get arrested
There's even people who supervise on anime torrents?
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
My internet is shit. I download a series after I go to school/sleep and I wake up and it's usually done.
Are you talking about full series here?
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Are you talking about full series here?
Yep. I prioritize the first episodes to download first of course, I watch while downloading.
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
There's even people who supervise on anime torrents?

Are you talking about full series here?
cant download anything that has something to do with torrents and etc
Quote Originally Posted by SliverBullet View Post
cant download anything that has something to do with torrents and etc
Uh....why not?
Chia-anime is very good no reigster to download and it takes me anywhere from 5-8 min to download a single episode
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Chia-anime is very good no reigster to download and it takes me anywhere from 5-8 min to download a single episode
Enjoy your shit quality.
Nyaa is the best for me
Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?