I normally use crunchyroll, but for the amine's I don't manage to find on that I use animeseason.com or gogoanime.com
I don't download anime but Boku No Pico lel
Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp
I normally use crunchyroll, but for the amine's I don't manage to find on that I use animeseason.com or gogoanime.com
I don't download anime but Boku No Pico lel
Filthy casual streamer.
Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp
I normally use crunchyroll, but for the amine's I don't manage to find on that I use animeseason.com or gogoanime.com
I don't download anime but Boku No Pico lel
CR's selection of anime is worse than Hulu lol.
Wow guys, never knew that CR users here are so hated and discriminated against in the anime section
And also it's not my account, it's my cosuins lel
Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp
Wow guys, never knew that CR users here are so hated and discriminated against in the anime section
And also it's not my account, it's my cosuins lel
CR has a small horrible lineup of anime. I'll give them props for trying and subbing mostly everything each season now but still... that lineup is pathetic. It's missing out out on almost all the classic anime that you can find on Netflix, Hulu etc. Why even bother with CR? It's pointless. It's much more convenient to torrent. Add in the fact my internet is super shitty and can't stream HD anime.
Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp
Wow guys, never knew that CR users here are so hated and discriminated against in the anime section
And also it's not my account, it's my cosuins lel
Just sayin, you can still use it if you want(no offense).
Edit: But for the sake of the thread, CR is only recommended for device use.
Originally Posted by Empire
Just sayin, you can still use it if you want(no offense).
Edit: But for the sake of the thread, CR is only recommended for device use.
KissAnime still beats it.
Originally Posted by Color
KissAnime still beats it.
kiss anime has apps?
I really don't think anime is anywhere close to a problem when it comes to torrenting, i've been torrenting animes for more than a year and nothing has happened to me, Actually i've been torrenting other shit than anime lol, It just depends on what you're torrenting, like a movie that just came out or something along those lines.
Originally Posted by Fujiyama
I really don't think anime is anywhere close to a problem when it comes to torrenting, i've been torrenting animes for more than a year and nothing has happened to me, Actually i've been torrenting other shit than anime lol, It just depends on what you're torrenting, like a movie that just came out or something along those lines.
What you're downloading and how much of a hardass your ISP is what matters. I have one of the shittiest ISP and they couldn't give a fuck what I do.
Downloading anime to me seems idk kinda retarded and weird(because torrents and shit cba) so I just prefer streaming it since there's like shit tons of free sites that provide the shows and seasons(even though I have a CR account )
Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp
Downloading anime to me seems idk kinda retarded and weird(because torrents and shit cba) so I just prefer streaming it since there's like shit tons of free sites that provide the shows and seasons(even though I have a CR account )
Streaming downscales the quality and audio.
Originally Posted by Rance-Sama
Streaming downscales the quality and audio.
Yeah but I'm used to watching anime at 240p because of my recent shit net and a lot of people obsess over the whole quality aspect in viewing anime, I don't mind but bleh idk what I'm saying
Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp
Yeah but I'm used to watching anime at 240p because of my recent shit net and a lot of people obsess over the whole quality aspect in viewing anime, I don't mind but bleh idk what I'm saying
My internet is shit, I used to stream 240p myself before I started torrenting. I download a series after I go to school/sleep and I wake up and it's usually done.
Originally Posted by Rance-Sama
My anime is shit, I used to stream 240p myself before I started torrenting. I download a series after I go to school/sleep and I wake up and it's usually done.
Yeah I don't find myself doing that tbh I'm not a hardcore amine watcher to actually leave my pc on when I sleep or go to school for a torrent lol